Real Family

*Jungkook's pov*

It has been over a week since I took Y/n to the dance studio, my mom really likes her and she says she is very dedicated and hardworking, she is already showing a lot of improvement and I can tell that she is much happier, everyday she comes to school with a smile on her face and leaves excited to go to her dance lessons, even the guys have noticed that she is way more cheerful and I have to say her happiness is contagious, I always find myself smiling when i'm around her and what makes it better is that I feel like I played a small part in making her this happy which really warms my heart. We have also started dating, we haven't told the guys yet, but I am pretty sure they have figured it out already and approve. Today is Monday, I was very excited on my way to school, because I did not get to see Y/n during the weekend since she had practice and was pretty tired afterwards, I parked my car and made my way inside the school building to find the guys waiting for me, but no sign of Y/n.

Jin: Hey Jk!

J: What's up bro?

Jk: Hey guys... where's Y/n?

T: She is not here, she's probably late again.

Jk: Oh ok...

Just like that the bell rang and even though I wanted to stay and wait for her I had to go to class, I had math for first period and me and Y/n had the same class, but unfortunately she wasn't here. The teacher came into the classroom and the lesson began, I tried to focus on the lesson but my mind kept drifting off to Y/n "Why is she late?", suddenly the door opened and Y/n emerged from it, a smile formed on my face upon seeing her but it quickly faded as I noticed her expression, she looked worked up and a bit tired.

Y/n: I'm sorry i'm late, may I please come in?

Teach.: Only because it's been a while since the last time you were late.

She made her way to her seat which unfortunately wasn't next to me and took out her book's, I could tell something was bothering her and I began to worry "Did her stepdad come back?", "Wasn't he supposed to be gone for another two weeks?", those thought's began flooding my mind and I started to imagine the worst. Once class was over I immediately grabbed my things and went over to her desk.

Jk: Hey, are you ok?

Y/n: I'm fine...

Jk: Y/n I know when you are lying!

Y/n:  I really don't want to talk about it...

She got up and was about to leave but I grabbed her wrist turning her around to face me.

Jk: Y/n...

Y/n: Jungkook please I really just want to be alone right now...

I could see in her eyes that she didn't want to fight with me, so I respected her decision and slowly let go of her arm "She will probably tell me later...", that's what I thought as I watched her walk out the door, she didn't give me a chance to talk to her for the rest of the school day, she was quite distant and spend most of her time alone only talking to the guys for a couple of minutes between classes, they seemed a bit concerned as well considering she was so happy the past couple of weeks but they just brushed it off saying she went back to her regular self and will come back to them at her own time. I wanted to talk to her after school but I didn't get the chance to do so since she was quick to drive off on her motorcycle, but I knew she had a dance lesson today so I thought I would catch her there.

*time skip*

I made my way to the dance studio to talk to Y/n, she had finished her lesson with my mom and now she had the studio to herself for an hour, I could hear the music playing as I looked through the door to find her doing some exercises on the bar before turning off the music to drink some water, after taking a breath she took off her pointe shoes that I gave her and smiled right before putting away, that made my heart flatter and I just stood there watching her as she turned the music back on and began dancing barefoot, making up the steps along the way, she was so graceful and I couldn't help but stare, she had really improved a lot and her moves were smoother and more precise, she caught a glimpse of me and stopped moving before smiling and motioning me to come in, I immediately did as she told me and walked inside as she proceeded to turn off the music. I walked over to her with slow steps, she seemed happy to see me but I was still concerned about the way she behaved this morning.