Stop Caring

*Jungkook's pov*

I woke up the next day feeling tired since I hadn't slept enough, I got dressed and ready to head to school and had breakfast with my mother, to my surprise Y/n wasn't there this morning but I guessed she probably wanted to sleep a bit more rather than take me school so I ended up walking there. After first period I made my way to the cafeteria hoping to see Y/n but there was no sign of her anywhere and I was a bit confused. The school day ended and Y/n didn't show up which got me worried but I remembered that the doctor told her she should take it easy for a while so I just assumed she stayed home to rest. The next day Y/n still didn't show up to school and I asked the guys if they heard anything from her but unfortunately they didn't, at that moment I wanted to ask them for her number so that I could contact her but I felt like that would be inappropriate and they probably wouldn't even give it to me so I just decided to ask her the next time I see her. Just like that the weekend came. I was in my bed thinking about the possible reasons Y/n didn't come to school the past couple of days as I was getting pretty worried that something happened to her, if only I had her number I could just give her a call or send her a text just to put me out of my misery. My thoughts got interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. It was Taehyung. I lazily picked up my phone from the nightstand and answered the call.

 I lazily picked up my phone from the nightstand and answered the call

*On the phone*

Jk: Hello?

T: Hey Jungkook, did I wake you up?

Jk: No. Whats up?

T: Well the guys and I will be going to a cafe to grab a bite and some coffee and we were wondering if you wanted to join us?

I thought about it for a second, I didn't really want to go, not because I didn't like the guys I just wasn't in the mood to go out but then I figured it would help me take my mind off of Y/n for a while so in the end I accepted. Taehyung ended the call and sent me the address of the cafe. I slowly got out of bed while groaning and put on some clothes then headed out my room, I reached out my hand to open the door when I heard my mom calling me.

M: Where are you going Jungkook?

Jk: I'm going to have coffee with my friends...

M: You don't sound very excited.

Jk: I'm just a bit tired...

M: Or you would much rather have coffee with Y/n.

Jk: Can you stop looking straight through me?

M: I'm your mother it's my job!

I shook my head and opened the door but before I could walk out my mom spoke once again.

M: Wait!

I turned to face her and she looked at me with a smile on her face.

M: Catch!