Promise

WARNING!!! this chapter will contain some mature content including abuse and rape please read at you own risk otherwise enjoy the chapter.

*Jungkook's pov*

Jk: Y/n please we need to talk!

She turned to me with an angry expression.

Y/n: We have nothing to talk about Jungkook!

She started walking away again but I was quick to catch her and turn her to face me, she struggled to get my hand off her, but I wasn't going to let her.

Y/n: Let go of me!

Jk: Not until you tell me what is going on with you!

Y/n: Nothing!

Jk: I don't believe you!

Y/n: Jungkook please, let me go!

Jk: For gods sake Y/n, please just talk to me!

Y/n: What do you want me to say Jungkook?!

She yanked her hand away and stared at me dead in the eyes, I could see the tears forming in the corners of her eyes but she was holding them in.

Jk: Y/n, you might not want to tell me the truth, but I know those bruises on your arms didn't come from nowhere so can you please just-...

Y/n: My stepdad abuses me...

Her words made freeze, I knew something was wrong but I didn't want to believe it, and hearing her say that left me completely speechless. She scoffed which caught my attention.

Y/n: Did you not hear me? I'll say it again then...

She took a step closer to me keeping the eye contact.

Y/n: My stepdad abuses me!

I still couldn't find anything to say my mind was completely blank, she stepped away from me and gave me a sarcastic laugh.

Y/n: What, that's not enough for you? Ok then. Would you also like to know that that asshole I have to call a father rapes me?

My eyes widened in shock.

Y/n: Still not good enough? Well i'm sure you'll like the next one. You want to know what my mother did when I told her that my stepdad raped me?

Her face completely shifted from sarcastic to sad and a single tear rolled down her face as she let out her last sentence.

Y/n: She took my sister and ran away with another man. She left me with that monster...

She wiped away her tears and took a deep breath before turning serious again

Y/n: There, are you satisfied now?