I Got You

*Jungkook's pov*

I put my stuff down and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat, I went through all the cupboards and couldn't find anything so I just grabbed a banana milk from the fridge. I went to my room and got started on my homework.

*time skip*

I had finally finished everything and I decided to go make some dinner, when I reached the end of the stairs I heard the door open and my mother walked in with her umbrella and some shopping bags, I made my way to her and took the bags from her hand, she looked at me and gave me a big smile.

M: Thank you!

She then closed her umbrella and set it down by the door.

M: Are you hungry?

Jk: I was about to make dinner actually.

M: Let's cook together then!

We smiled at each other and made our way to the kitchen. We decided to cook pasta and I set the table while my mom added the finishing touches to the sauce and then joined me so that we could eat.

 We decided to cook pasta and I set the table while my mom added the finishing touches to the sauce and then joined me so that we could eat

Jk: So how was work?

M: Great actually, I managed to find a great teacher for the teens class and people are already enrolling!

My mother owns a dance studio where they teach everything from hip-hop to ballet, she used to be a dancer herself but she got an injury a few years back so now she just teaches, but she really enjoys it and it doesn't brother her too much that she is no longer able to dance professionally.

M: How about you, how was your first day of school?

Jk: Weird...

M: How so?

The image of Y/n beating up Jackson and his gang popped into my head, but I couldn't exactly say that to my mom so I compromised.

Jk: I met some really weird and yet really cool people!

M: I'm really happy that you are making friends already!

Jk : Me too mom.

With that I went back to eating my pasta.

M: I just want you to be happy...

Her words made me look at her once again, she had a sad expression on and she was looking down at her lap. I took her hand and squeezed it slightly which made her look at me as I gave her a reassuring smile.

Jk: I am.

I could see her eyes getting teary and she stood up from the table to hug me, she cried on my shoulder as I caressed her hair, telling her that it was going to be ok and everything will pass. She ended up falling asleep on my shoulder so I carried her to her room and tucked her in, giving her a soft kiss on the forehead before heading back down to clean the dishes. Once I finished I went to my room, put on my pajamas and flopped on my bed, I was exhausted so I fell asleep instantly.