Seniors Trip (Part 3)

*Y/N pov*

I was sitting with my feet in the pool trying to get the images from the nightmare I had out of my head, but it was no use, they just kept coming back and I couldn't take it anymore, my eyes began to water and I just let it all out, I was just sobbing like there was no tomorrow, all the tears that I had been holding back for so long were just coming out like waterfalls from my eyes. I just wanted everything to be over.

*Jungkook's pov*

For some reason I couldn't sleep, I kept tossing and turning but I just couldn't get comfortable so I decided to go for a walk around the hotel hoping that it would help. I was walking around the hallways until I decided to go outside and found myself at the pool, I was looking around and saw a figure sitting by the pool while hearing low sobs coming from them , I walked a bit closer and I froze upon realizing who it was.

Jk: Y/n?

She looked back at me in shock, her eyes were red and puffy because she was crying, she immediately dried her tears and looked away from me.

Jk: Are you ok?

I sat next to her and put my hand on her shoulder but she slowly pushed it away.

Y/n: I'm fine... just had a bad dream...

Jk: Wanna talk about it?

Y/n: Not really...

Jk: Is there something I can do, do you want me to get you anything?

Y/n: Just keep me company...

 We sat there for a while in silence, I kept glancing at her to make sure she was okay, I've never seen her so vulnerable before and it broke my heart, I wanted to hug her and tell her that everything was going to be okay, but I didn't want to push her. I was lost in my own thoughts until I heard her let out a low sob once and turned to face her.

Jk: Hey are you-...

I didn't get to finish my sentence before she hugged me burying her face in my chest, I was shocked for a second but quickly hugged her back while caressing her hair.

Jk: It's ok...

Y/n: Can you just hold me, I don't need anything else, I just want you to hold me for a bit... please...

Jk: Of course, for as long as I have to.

I felt her smiling into my chest and I unconsciously smiled myself, we stayed like that for a few minutes before she pulled away and wiped her tears then giving me a smile.

Y/n: Thank you... I really needed that...

Jk: Anytime.

Y/n: I'm going to head back to my room.

Jk: Do you want me to take you?

Y/n: No it's ok, i'll go by myself.

She got up and walked away and I was looking at her until she disappeared inside the building. I stayed by the pool for a little while longer before going back to my room as well and going to sleep.

*next day*

I was woken up by Jimin who kept telling me to get up so we could go to the beach, I groaned in frustration while opening my eyes and shot Jimin a death glare.

Jk: What the heck?!

J: Get ready, you've slept enough!

For a moment I wanted to punch him but I ended up getting up and putting on my swimsuit and then I remembered something.