Free

*Y/N pov*

After Mondays event's the week just flew by, my dad was also gone for a business trip so my stress levels were significantly lower. Today it was Saturday, which marked my first date with Jungkook, I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous "What the heck do people do on dates?", the last actual date I had was when I was thirteen and the guy took me out for ice cream and then tried to kiss me which I rejected, but that was five years ago and it's been a while since I've opened up to someone, so needless to say I had no idea what I was supposed to do, thankfully Jungkook said he had it covered so that eased my mind a little bit, i'm not surprised he is good with dates I mean "Have you looked at him?!". The hour of the date was approaching and I started getting ready, I put on some jeans with a white hoodie and my leather jacket along with some black boots and had my hair in a pony tail, I looked at myself in the mirror and let out a disappointed sigh "You are going on a date with a guy you actually like and you can't even try to not look like your sad usual self...?", I began to rummage through my closet again but quickly got frustrated because there was nothing I could wear, I was about to give up I spotted something in the back of my closet, I grabbed it and a smile formed on my face  , it was a white flowy dress with stars on it that used to be my mothers, I remembered how I begged her to give it to me and my excitement when she actually did, it was a bit big on me then but it should fit perfectly now, even though I hated my mother I couldn't deny her sense of style, plus the dress wasn't too revealing so I decided to try it on and I instantly knew it was the one, I paired it with some black tights, my leather jacked and my black ankle boots, I kept my hair in a ponytail because I didn't feel like styling it and put on a light touch of makeup. Once I was done getting ready I got a text and it was from Jungkook.

*Jungkook's pov*

    I reached her house and sent a text that I was outside and then put my phone down before getting out of the car, her house wasn't too big considering her father is a business man, but it was in a pretty good neighborhood, I leaned on the side of my car while waiting for her to come out, my palms were sweating a bit and I started to get nervous, I've been on dates before and was really confident but something about her made me really nervous and I just really wanted this date to be perfect. The sound of the door opening pulled me out of my thought's and I looked up to meet her eyes

She was so beautiful, I've never seen her in a dress before and she was completely owning it, the way she styled it made her look edgy and cool, her hair was up in a high ponytail with a few pieces of hair perfectly framing her face, she wasn't we...

She was so beautiful, I've never seen her in a dress before and she was completely owning it, the way she styled it made her look edgy and cool, her hair was up in a high ponytail with a few pieces of hair perfectly framing her face, she wasn't wearing a lot of makeup but her skin still looked flawless, and once again she was wearing her best accessory, her beautiful smile that could make my heart explode. Whilst looking at her I found myself getting even more nervous than before but also somehow relaxed if that makes any sense, she finally made her way towards me and stood right in front of me her eyes locked on mine, after a moment she furrowed her eyebrows and waved her hand in front of my face which is when I realized how much I was staring.