From A Dream To A Nightmare

*Jungkook's pov*

The past week has been one of the best weeks of my life, today is Saturday and it's been a week since the day I met Ruby, me and Y/n have been visiting her almost everyday and the way Ruby's face lights up every time she sees us is simply heart melting, but the biggest reason why this week has been the best is because Y/n hasn't stopped smiling since reuniting with her sister, she comes to school early, she spends a lot of time with me and the guys, she also spends a lot of time with the girls and they have become pretty close, not to mention that she is doing great at dance, my mom is seriously very impressed by her determination and hard work and she said that she is probably her best student up to date, and then after that she calls me over to go see her sister, the best part is that since her dad is gone on a business trip and won't be back until next week she is safe and I am pretty sure all of her bruises have healed. I was laying on my bed while scrolling threw my phone since I was bored when I got a notification that someone sent me a text, it was from Y/n.

*on text*

Y/n: Get out!

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at her sudden text.

Y/n: Jungkook get your ass out of bed and look out your window!

I was still confused by her request but decided to do as she asked, I made my way to the window before pulling the curtains aside meeting the sight of Y/n waving at me while leaning on her motorcycle, she then looked at her phone before typing something and I got another text from her.

Y/n: Get dressed i'll be waiting right here.

Without hesitation I ran to my closet to pick out something to wear, within a few seconds I was dressed and out the door.

Y/n: You missed me that much that you turned into the flash?

She started laughing and that honestly got me feeling butterflies, I made my way towards her and lifted her up in my arms before smashing my lips onto hers, she immediately responded and put her hands around my neck while caressing my hair, I broke the kiss and put her down as she just looked at me with flushed cheeks.

Y/n: Well I can't complain about that...

Jk: Why are you here?

Y/n: I am taking you on an adventure!

Jk: Again?

Y/n: Why did you not have fun the last time?

Jk: Of course I did-...

Y/n: Great, here you go!

She threw me a helmet and got on her motorcycle while looking at me.

Y/n: Hop on!

I shook my head and she chuckled before putting on her helmet, I did the same and got on the back of the motorcycle and put my arms around her waist tightly making her let out another small chuckle before speeding off "Will she ever stop doing that?!", you would think that I would have gotten used to it by now but I still fear for my life every time she speeds with that motorcycle.  The ride was quite pleasant, we were driving on big roads, making our way though the cars, and now we were out of the city, everything was going great until Y/n decided to take a d-tour through a dirt road, saying that it was a bit of a bumpy ride would be an understatement and I found myself holding onto Y/n even tighter that before, while she was completely unbothered, somehow we ended up in the middle of a forest and that's when I knew "We are lost", suddenly she stopped the motorcycle and turned off the engine, she then proceeded to take off her helmet and jumping of the motorcycle taking me with her since I was still holding on for dear life.