Seniors Trip (Part 1)

*Y/N pov*

Finally the day had come, we were leaving for Bali today and I couldn't be more excited, to be honest I didn't really care about school trips because I was never allowed to go to any of them, but I really wanted to go to this one since it was going to be for five days and I wanted to get away for a while so I begged my father to let me go on this trip, to my surprise he said yes but I later found out that his company was the one sponsoring the trip so it wouldn't send a good message if I wasn't allowed to go, and I was thrilled. We all woke up very early to go to school were we would get on a buss that would take us to the airport. I quickly grabbed my suitcase and bid my house farewell for the next five days, I had a bit of a hard time getting my suitcase on my motorcycle but I was way too happy to be leaving so I didn't care about the struggle. Once I reached the school I took my stuff and started looking for the guys, spotting them a few meters away with their suitcases.

Y/n: Hey guys!

N: Good morning Y/n!

Jin: Are you excited for the trip?

Y/n: Why, does it show?

Y: Well it's the first time we've seen you smile for a week straight so yeah i'd say it's pretty obvious.

Y/n: I'm sad I can't say the same thing about you Yoongles!

He looked at me with the most unimpressed face in the world and I just chuckled.

Y/n: Where are the other's?

N: Well Hoseok went to the bathroom and the rest haven't arrived yet.

The moment he said that we heard a car pull into the parking lot and Jimin and Tae emerged from it along with Jungkook. 

My heart skipped a beat when I saw him, he had sleepy eyes and messy hair and his cheeks were swollen making him look like a chubby bunny, in the past couple of months my feelings for Jungkook had grown even though I kept my distance from him but ...

My heart skipped a beat when I saw him, he had sleepy eyes and messy hair and his cheeks were swollen making him look like a chubby bunny, in the past couple of months my feelings for Jungkook had grown even though I kept my distance from him but I decided that for these five days I wasn't going to let anything stand in my way of spending time with him, I missed our long heartfelt conversations and how we would sometimes get lost in each others eyes, the sparks I felt every time he held my hand and for these five days I could have all of that, without worrying about a curfew or separating because we had different classes, for these five days I would be free.

*Jungkook's pov*

I got out of my car and followed Taehyung and Jimin, I was still tired because I stayed up late packing my suitcase last minute and I had to wake up earlier to pick up Taehyung and Jimin since they don't own cars. We were walking towards the rest of the guys and when I spotted Y/n I started to get tingles all over my body, she had her hair in a messy bun and and even though she wasn't wearing any makeup she still looked like an angel, those beautiful eyes were locked on mine and she had a smile painted on her face, to me she looked like a work of art and I unconsciously picked up my speed wanting to be close to her as soon as possible. In all honesty I was a bit confused that she was happy to see me since she has been a bit distant the past couple of months but she seemed really happy the past week and I could tell that she was excited for the trip which made me even more excited. I finally made my way over to her and I was about to speak but got cut off by an excited Hoseok hugging me.