VIII

Nina stood in her bedroom mirror, admiring her appearance

She had to admit, she looked good. Her dark hair was curled and she wore light makeup, along with a dark blue dress.

The human wanted to appear as though she hadn't been missing her roommate dearly and she was only attending the wedding to cut ties with the blonde.

Nina turned on her heel, walking out of her bedroom and over to the kitchen, pouring some more food for her dog. The woman decided to hire one of the younger children in the apartment complex to look after her dog for the day. It saddened her, seeing as she hadn't been spending a whole lot of time with Lexie.

Once the human heard a knock at the door, she quickly ran over, opening it to reveal the young girl. Nina gave her simple and short instructions and after a few minutes, there was another knock.

"Hey, Nina." The witch smiled kindly, her makeup and hair done but wearing a white romper. "Ready to go?"

The woman nodded, quickly grabbing her wallet which held her phone, keys, and an extra tube of lipgloss. Once her apartment door was closed, Freya chanted a quick spell; transporting them to a bedroom in the Mikaelson house.

"Everyone's downstairs. Go make yourself at home, they all wanna meet you. Don't be nervous." Freya smiled kindly, squeezing her arm in reassurance before turning around to where her dress was hanging up.

Nina smiled back, taking a deep breath and turning to walk out of the room and down the stairs.