Chapter 11

I'm just beginning to realize how slow this story is, so I'm gonna do my best to keep going, but make it more exciting and fast. I apologize :(

You woke up with a Pop-tart box next to your head and your body next to the kitchen table. Apparently you were too tired last night to even manage to open the box or go back upstairs. Your stomach grumbled in a plea, and you grabbed the box, inspecting them.

You'd never had one before, and they seemed to be like little cookies with frosting. As you turned the box to look at the ingredients, a note written in Sharpie and messy handwriting said:

Thor's Pop-tarts ONLY! Whoever dares to take a bite will feel the wrath of a god!

Your stomach made an even louder growl. You rolled your eyes at the note and granted your stomach's request and opened the Pop-tart box. As you took a bite, you are a bit saddened by the fact that the picture on the box advertised the cookie to be great, where all you tasted was a stale cookie. But to satisfy your stomach's request, you continued to shove it into your mouth.

"Excuse me, miss, but the Avengers are home," JARVIS notified you. You quickly stood up, knocking the Pop-tart box over, but ignored the mess and ran towards the Quinjet landing pad. The wind from the ship blew your messy hair around, but you kept your eyes on the ship as all the Avengers came off.

They came off the ship, and dark eye bags looked like they'd been drawn on they're faces with black marker. Little cuts were all over there bodies and Thor, though you didn't know him well, was being carried in by Tony and Steve. 

"What happened?" you asked, concerned. As Thor walked by, you saw a major scrape on his face and his arm looked like it got burned in lava.

"We'll tell you later. We need to take him to the lab to heal," Tony mumbled, stressed and terrorized. Something big must have happened.

"I'll take him to the lab to heal. You guys look like crap and should go sleep."

You expected someone to object, but Tony and Bruce stayed silent and fell asleep on the couch in the main lobby.

"You sure you'll be okay?" Natasha asked sleepily. You nodded, as Steve placed Thor on a floating emergency table.

"I'll want the full update on the story as soon as your rested," you whispered harshly, not even waiting for a response as you ran Thor to the lab.

"JARVIS, get the lab started up and put Thor on life support. I'll want his life vitals also."

You put Thor next to a special robot that gets him hooked up. You messily put your hair back up and put on gloves. The pressure increased, as you realized that you'd never done this before. 

"All I have to do is follow what they say to do it books, except this time it's on an Asgardian god," you muttered to yourself.

"JARVIS, give me the run down."

"His pulse is lower than normal, but not lethal. The scar on his head will require cleaning and stitches. The burn on his arms seems to be a chemical burn, but it is not known what chemical caused it."

"I might," you whispered.

"What, Miss (Y/N)?"

"Nothing."

You quickly got out a wound cleanser and put it on a cotton swab. You walked over to Thor and got ready to place it on his head, but got interrupted by JARVIS.

"Miss, it may not be a good idea to use that. It stings quite a lot and---"

"I don't care," you finished.