Chapter 3

Disclaimer: the artwork is not mine! ReikanJuu-sama is the artist :P

The game is based on my experience in recent battles in the game Mobile Legends.

ONE WEEK LATER!

RUBY POV

Ruby had finally arrived at the City of Light. She walked to the guard that was checking people's ID as they were entering. All she had to do was show him her letter. The guard raised an brow as he saw her letter. She could tell that he questioning if she was actually one of the players in the game, but one look at her scythe and he let her pass. She never really like the cities because of the bustling streets crowded with people she did not know. And this week was the most crowded she had ever seen. Squeezing in between people, Ruby finally made it safely to an alley way. She had her scythe on her bag. The bag was made by Martha as a gift for her birthday when she turned 16. The bag a strap that easily held her scythe. Walking in the alley way was a lot easier than walking in the busy street. Not many daring people go in the alleyways just for fun, since there were rogues. Despite her height, many people think twice when she had her scythe. Ruby had almost made it to the Plaza Light without any interaction. BAAAM! She collided with someone.

       "It's you again" said a familiar voice. She step back to see who she had bumped into. It was him the guy that helped her in the forest!

        "Good thing that I bumped into you" the guy said starcthing the back of his head.

        "No sorry" she thought oh well. "Sorry that I did not say thank you when you helped me" Ruby said looking up at the guy.

        "That's fine it was in the past anyway" he said. "I have a question." He asked

         "Oh boy here we go" thought Ruby as the guy was looking at a paper.

          "Did you know where the Plaza Light is?" The guy said showing her a letter. "It said to meet at the Plaza Light, but unfortunately I don't know where it is". Ruby was stunned that he was one of the players in the GRAND FINALE! The players don't know who they will be team up much less their enemy. A hand went by her face. Blinking, as she took a step back.

         "You okay" he said with a concerned look.

          "Yep, totally fine" she said with a smile trying to cover up her shock. "The Plaza Light is actually right it front of us" Ruby said pointing to a big lavish building.

           "Oh, thank you, I not familiar with these place since I travel quite often." He said walking towards the building. Ruby going to the exact same place followed. He turned back to see that she was following him.

             "Going to the same place" she yelled at him, so that he won't think that she was a stalker. He stopped as Ruby was able to catch up.

           "You are a player right?" He asked. She nodded as they both went into the Plaza Light. They both went to the main desk and showed there letters. The lady handed out a form that showed who the will be paired with and who they will go up against.

Note:

                                 Team Blue                             Team Red

                                 Chou                                         Hanabi

                                 Dyrroth                                    Zilong