🎃Halloween Special🎃

Disclaimer: the picture is not mine.

RUBY POV

Tonight was the Halloween party, Ruby was excited when she received an invitation. The party was being held at the Swan Castle, where she would meet her best friend, Guinevere. It several weeks for Ruby to decide on a perfect costume. Finally, she settled to be Lady Zombie. Ruby loved the flow and the comfort feeling she had when she wore the costume. Taking one last twirl in front of the mirror, before racing down the stairs and out the door.

                 "If you took a second longer, I would have been a skeleton" said Martha starting the carriage as Ruby hopped on.

                  "Sorry, I'm just too excited, since this is my first halloween party that I have been to" Ruby chirped clutching onto her costume.

                  "Really love how that costume looks on you" Martha added with a smile.

                   "Thanks" responded Ruby blushing a little.

                    "You shouldn't be so nervous, you need to lighten up" commented Martha noticing how nervous Ruby was. Ruby replied with nervous laughing. She was nervous and excited for the party, but mostly nervous. "What if I make a fool out of myself? What if people think that my costume is funny? What if Guinevere is not there?" thought Ruby thinking about all the "What-ifs" that could happen. "I'm going to be fine" she thought taking a deep breath.

                    "We're here" shouted Martha.

                      "What!" Ruby yelled jumping up from the seat.

                      "Just kidding" Martha joked. Sighing, Ruby sat back down.

                       "You really need to lighten up, Ruby. You are going to be fine, no one is going to hurt" explained Martha as they came close to the Swan Castle. Ruby could see millions of spooky decorations and eerie music being played. "Wow, they really went all out" thought Ruby jumping off the carriage.

                       "Have a great time" yelled Martha as she left Ruby. Several players were already chatting with each other. "I need to find, Guinevere" she thought searching through the crowd before bumping into someone.

                         "My bad" apologized Ruby looking up to see GUINEVERE!"

                         "Ruby!, I am so happy that you made it" Guinevere said cheerfully squeezing the life out of Ruby. Gasping for as Guin let go of her. "I love your costume" chirped Guin looking at Ruby head to toe.

                          "Thanks, your costume looks beautiful" Ruby replied.

                           "Why!, Thank you! I'm dressed up as Athena Asamiya!" exclaimed Guin. "Lets go play some games, then we can go to the haunted house" Guin added grabbing Ruby's wrist and pulling her along. Ruby and Guin played many of the Halloween games for what felt like only a second. Ruby was enjoying the Halloween party with Guin. "I'm so glad to have a best friend like, Guinevere." she thought as they stopped in front of the haunted house.

                         "Ready" cheered Guin squeezing her hand.

                         "Totally!" replied Ruby as they entered the haunted house. Smoke and blinking lights light greeted them as the door slammed behind them. 

                           "OOOHHH, this is scary" whisper Ruby making a funny face. Guinevere burst out laughing and stuck out her tongue.