Chapter 33

Disclaimer: The picture is not mine! Sorry that my updates have been slow! I still have school(online school work is a pain).  :(

GRANGER POV

Granger sighed as he realized what just came out of his mouth.

"I didn't mean you, Ruby" he apologized.

"Obviously" snorted Ruby not content with his answer. "I should probably be more careful with the things I said" Granger noted to himself as he continued down the hallway with Ruby.

"This place is like a maze" Ruby said as they turned a corner that lead into another long hallway before stopping.

"I agree, but I don't think what we are seeing is even real" warned Granger as he carefully touched the wall and his hand went through. Suddenly the hallway disappeared, and Granger's face planted onto an elegant door that had silver frames. Ruby tried to hold her laughter but couldn't. He opened the door and allowed Ruby to go first. It was a dimly light theater room. He noticed Ruby was in shock.

"How does this manor have enough room for an entire theater!" exclaimed Ruby running towards the stage.

"Don't forget why we are here in the first place" said Granger quickly following Ruby. He saw how quickly her cheerful vibe changed into a dampen one. 

"Sorry that I got off track" she replied softly. "Let's go back" added Ruby turning around and halted.

"What is it" Granger asked curiously as Ruby had an anxious face.

"The door..... its gone" responded Ruby warily. Granger span around to see that the door had disappear. "Well isn't that just lovely" he thought. The lights began to dim even more, like it was signal that a show was about to play.

"Granger, there's marionettes on the stage" whispered Ruby closing up to Granger. "I feel like somethings off" she added. Granger looked at the stage to see life-size puppets dancing on the show.

"Please take a seat, its the best way to enjoy the show" a women's voice said. For some reason, Granger and Ruby listened to the voice and sat down next to each other.

"I really hope that you would enjoy my show" the woman added as the lights were turned off, only to illuminate the stage. Granger tried to get his body to move, but it wouldn't. "We need to get out of here, but how" he thought as his was slowly memorized by the show. The orchestra played wonderful eerie music, the marionettes danced gracefully to the music. Granger's mind was swirling as if he had not control over his own mind. In the corner of his eye, he saw something move in the shadows closing in on them.

"Why can't I move" whispered Ruby as she tried to get up, but couldn't.

"Please, its quite rude for the audience to leave in the middle of the performance, just be seated" the woman said as Ruby obeyed and stopped moving from her seat against her will.

"I think that we fallen into a trap" Ruby mumbled. "Hey, do you see these strings attached to us" she added softly. "Strings?" thought Granger as he struggled an saw thin threads wrapped over his body. "So this is why me and Ruby can't move, but how I not notice these stri-" He thought as cut off as the figure moved again. 

"You two must not know any manners in a theater, there is not talking allowed" the woman said. Granger's lips sealed themselves. Ruby started mumbling as her lips were sealed again.

"You two want to know something" asked the woman. "I would rather not know" Granger thought. "I haven't added new puppets to my collection, and the two of you will make perfect puppets!" snickered the woman, who now was laughing hysterically. The figures in the dark were moving towards then. Granger squinted to see that the figures were humans. All of them had strings attached. "Damn, we need to get out of here, but we can't f*cking move" Granger thought now struggling to break the strings. Ruby was doing the same but they had no luck.

RUBY POV

The human puppets drew close to Ruby and Granger. The smell of rotten flesh began to fill the air. "I hated the smell of corpses, it brings back horrifying memories" thought Ruby closing her eyes as the puppets grabbed her by the shoulder and lifted her up. 

"Well, are you a cutie, little girl. Whats your name?" asked the woman. Ruby just stared blanking towards the stage. "How can I answer when my mouth is sealed" thought Ruby annoyed. "Oh~ wait, I forgot" said the woman releasing the strings. Ruby gasped as her mouth was able to move again.

"My name is Ruby, and my friend here is Granger" Ruby answered and glanced over at Granger to see him pissed. "Sorry, but I didn't her want to think that we are together" she quickly whispered to Granger. 

"Really, I thought that you two were together" the woman said as she yanked Ruby towards Granger and collided with him. "The two of you would make such cute kids" added the woman as she made Granger face Ruby. She felt her faced get hot, as Granger was an inch away. "Cute kids! We aren't even married! This woman is CRAZY! I want to get the hell out of here!" Ruby's mind thought. She could that the tips of Granger's ear started to turn red. "Well what ever, I like to play pretend, so I hope you guys won't mind if I play with you for awhile, but it's not like you have a choice" laughed the woman making Granger get down on one knee."OMG! I can't take this!" Ruby said as her hands covered her mouth as if she was surprised. Granger had a humiliated look, the other puppets around them were cheering for them.

"Ruby, would you married me?" asked the woman using a male tone. "This is way to far!" thought Ruby as she struggled even harder trying to break free.

"Of course!" replied the woman. 

Dear readers, I know that its been awhile since updating! I still have online school!

I hope that you enjoyed reading this chapter!

See you guys in two weeks if possible!

Bai~