Chapter 4

Disclaimer: The artwork is not mine. This time it belongs to ......drumroll....... 

It's on the picture! 

RUBY POV 

"Welcome to Mobile Legends. Five seconds till the enemy reaches the battlefield SMASH them." Yell the announcer. Ruby and Chou went to the bottom lane, as Granger and Dyrroth went top. Leaving Esmeralda to the middle lane. Her team had finally came up with a perfect strategy. Even though it was not to everyone liking. 

         "Poor Granger and Dyrroth" Ruby thought as she and Chou hid in the bushes. The minions showed up, but no sign of the enemy. Ruby waited for a little while, hearing no rustling in the other bushes it was safe to come out.

         "Where do you think they went."asked Chou quietly looking around.

          "They are probably farming now let's just push this lane" Ruby said killing off two minions. Chou nodded and followed. They were able to a pretty decent amount of damage to the turret.

"First Blood" the announcer said overhead. Granger had gotten the first kill. Both Chou and Ruby were already on level three.

     "Lets farm now" Chou said running to the buff. The important part of the plan was to have Granger and Dyrroth feed because they did the most damage. Ruby check here screen to see the enemy's mage was taking the buff. They probably had a similar idea since Kagura did a lot of damage with her annoying umbrella. Finally the enemy showed up in the bottom lane.

 "Good thing the it wasn't Alucard" Ruby thought as she slashed her scythe forward to slow down Kimmy. Chou ended up doing a lot of damage to Kimmy since she had to respawn back to base. Looking at the map to see that both the top and bottom of the enemy turrets were being taken down. In the beginning of the game the enemy was pushed back easily with 7-0 on the screen above the area. Ruby was starting to worried about an ambush. Zilong had stab Chou and yanked him back to the second turret. Hanabi had used her ultimate stunning Chou under there turret. He was a goner.

             "Sorry" Ruby yelled as she ran back to her turret. Halfway when an umbrella was thrown hitting Ruby on the head. She quickly got up and slashed her scythe where the attack came from. One mistake that Kagura did was show her spot as she appeared behind Ruby. Ruby used her second skill to restore her health. She could hear Kagura yelp in pain, not losing her focus she used her ultimate and leap as Kagura threw her umbrella. Ruby checked the map to see if back up was coming. Suddenly from the bush, Esmeralda leaped onto Kagura and used her second skill. Kagura was down giving Ruby four assists but no kills. The game was now 11-1. Ruby finally got a double kill that elimated Hanabi and Zilong. Since their mage took all the buffs the rest of the team started to fall behind in levels.

         "Attack the lord" said Esmeralda on the chat just as Chou destroyed the second turret on the bottom lane.  The enemy team was at the base trying to clear up the minions. It was a perfect time to take the lord. Both Dyrroth and Ruby were both pretty low on health since they had used their healing spell in battle. After her team took the lord, both Ruby and Dyrroth respawned.

        "Why don't they just surrender" Dyrroth said to Ruby as they were both back at base.

        "They might have something up there sleeve, so don't get too comfortable" she replied not want to lose this match. Dyrroth just nodded from being a new player he was really good. With 4 kills and no deaths. When they were planning Dyrroth said that he was not going to died in the match. Granger almost yelled at him because it was almost impossible to have no deaths in the game. Dyrroth just replied "Watch me." Ruby and Dyrroth caught with the rest of the team as they tired to push top. Surprisingly, the enemy team was able to kill off the lord easily. Luckily, Esmeralda had enough time to destroy the second turret in mid lane. Ruby felt a sharp burst of pain as Kagura used her ultimate. Hanabi wasted no time and used her. Ruby was paralyzed, but Dyrroth and Chou were able to escape. Alucard jump as soon Hanabi's ultimate was over. Ruby used her scythe to block his attack. CLANG! As both weapons collided with each other. Ruby slashed her scythe and leaped backward trying to escape, but it was no used as Alucard's sword pierced her body. 

30s later

Ruby had finally respawned back to the base. Her enemies were holding up strong it won't take long for them to catch up on levels. Ruby went to the top lane with Granger. He was on level 13 as she just got to 12. Hanabi and Kagura having used their ultimate easier and not mentally prepared for what was going to happen next. Ruby jump forward as she used for first skill immediately after using her second to bring them even closer. Granger used his ultimate instantly killing Kagura.

"Monster kill" yelled the announcer. Hanabi used her second skill, slowing Ruby down. She almost gotten back to the base and Granger dashed and fired. Two down three to go. 

"Double kill" yelled the announcer. Ruby saw both Kimmy and Zilong coming towards her. Her mind raced Granger could get a Maniac! She used her ultimate and leap blocking their path to the base. Granger was right behind her using his second skill killing Kimmy. Zilong was about to reach his turret, Ruby slowed him down and Granger dashed sending six bullets at Zilong.

"Triple Kill"  "Maniac" screamed the announcer. Sadly, he could not get a Savage since Alucard was trying to push bot, but was killed by Dyrroth.

"Thanks for the Maniac, Ruby" Granger said dashing to the lord. "Wow" chatted Esmeralda. Chou and her were taking the lord again. While Granger and Ruby destroyed the last mid turret. The only turret they had left was the one in bot lane. 

"Dyrroth is doing pretty good for a new player and he has not died yet" said Ruby with a smirk.

"So" Granger said as they both hid in the bushes to wait for the lord. She could tell that Dyrroth was getting under his skin.  The enemy team did a good job of holing them back and slowly catching up. The game board now said 27-15. The lord came as the enemies started to respawn. Ruby check to see if everyone had their ultimates ready and they did. This was going to be the last push that they needed to finished the game. They both came out from the bushes. Ruby and  Chou went first. Ruby was able to bring in three of their enemies towards her as Esmeralda used her ultimate. She was able to kill Kagura as the enemies ran towards other lanes to clear up the minions. Hanabi was able to kill Esmeralda and Chou with her ultimate. Granger and Dyrroth together killed Alucard. Ruby leaped towards Zilong used her first skill then her second. He was down. Ruby saw that Kimmy was really low and slashed her scythe getting a double kill. Right after the double kill, Granger sent the last shot smashing their enemies base.

"VICTORY" yelled the announcer. Sighing with relief, it was a really difficult game.

The End of Chapter Four!

Hoped you have enjoyed this chapter. 

Sorry, I didn't go into full detail of the game, because that would have taken forever and plus I'm lazy. :P