aphmau x aaron

Aaron nervously twirled his thumbs together. Over the past few months, everyone had talked the world of this Aphmau girl and him. But no matter how hard he tried to remember, he couldn't. The only thing he could remember was Shu. But no one had an idea of who Shu even was, and this broke his heart. "She's 5 minutes away Aaron!" His sister Melissa has been so kind to him even if he didn't remember her. But she was worried Aaron wouldn't love Aphmau again. Aaron looked out at nothingness in his wheelchair, waiting for the girl to arrive.

Aphmau made her way down the stairs, and her heart dropped when she saw Aaron. She was nervous as well, but no matter what he said or did she'd have to be happy for him. She hugged Melissa shortly, and she hugged Aaron. "Hi Aphmau, nice to see you again." He still doesn't remember. "U-uh yeah you too A-Aaron." She said, tears running down her cheeks.

Later that day, after talking with Melissa and Aphmau. Aaron went to feed the dogs and have a moment to himself. Melissa approached Aphmau, holding her hands, a sad expression in her face. "Aphmau, there's something I need to tell you..it might be hard for you to take but..Aaron remembers a girl and I- I think he loves her." Aphmau wanted to scream and cry, but she stopped herself. "W-what's her name. I mean it's for the b-best f-for Aaron." Melissa wiped a tear off her cheek. "Shu." Aphmaus mouth opened wide. She was completely taken aback. "Melissa. That. That's me." Before Melissa could answer, she ran out the door going to find Aaron, FC. he did remember. She ran up to him. "Fc?" She called. Aaron was shocked. It had been forever since someone knew that. The only person that knew was- "SHU!?" Aphmau leaped onto Aaron, "aaron it's me..it's Shu...it's Aphmau..remember when we went into that dungeon once and accidentally blew up everyone playing?" He laughed through tears. "And when you would text me all day about your boy issues." Aphmau looked at his blank eyes, "Fc, I love you." Aaron smiled as memories started to flood into him. "Shu, I thought I lost you. I love you too Aph."