travis and katelyn / 15 years later

"H-hi Travis." Katelyn said, tears wanting to spill from her eyes. The two stared at eachother and smiled, they missed eachother. "DAD!" Two kids ran into view, hugging Travis tightly. A girl, about 14 years old, with white hair and blue eyes and a boy, 17, with blue hair and greenish blue eyes. "Hey Alexa! Jackson! Are you ready for school?" Travis asked. The two kids nodded and smiled, then ran into the house, leaving Travis and Katelyn alone. "They grow up fast." Katelyn said, staring at her shoes. Travis and Katelyn had gone through some problems in their marriage, they were constantly fighting, but they loved eachother very much and both hated the idea of divorce. Their kids, Alexa and Jackson, were basically a mini version of them. Both very athletic and popular, champions in swimming and volleyball. "Katelyn.." Travis said, tears wanting to spill from his eyes as well. They looked at eachother in the eyes and hugged. "I miss you Travis." "I miss you more blueberry." They parted, keeping their arms around eachother and smiled. "I want to try again Travis. I'm better with you. I'll change. We both will." Katelyn said. "I was hoping you'd say that." Travis said softly. The two giggled and Travis kissed Katelyns cheek and their kids came running out the door. "FINALLY!" Jackson said, as Alexa pretended to throw up at the sight of them hugging and kissing. "Do you still love me Katelyn?" Travis asked. "You dork, of course I do." She responded Sometimes not all second chances are bad.