melissa x lucinda

I made dat cover above, pretty proud ngl.

Melissa walked out into the rain, trying to get home as soon as possible. Her ears and tails were staring to get soaked in the rain and she ran from Aaron's house to get to her own. Suddenly there was a flash of orange and the rain was gone. Melissa looked up to see Lucinda standing with her staff, shielding her from the rain. "Lucinda?" Melissa called out. "Hey Melissa, thought you could use a shield from the rain!" Lucinda responded giggling. Melissa had a crush on Lucinda for a while now, but hadn't said anything for two reasons. One because she was shy and not good with that stuff, and she didn't even know if Lucinda would like girls. "Hey girl, it's pouring rain and there's no way you'll get home in this. Want to come over?" Lucinda yelled through the sounds of the storm. Melissa nodded and followed the oranged hair witch through the streets. The girls walked into Lucinda's house and sat down on her couch. Melissa flicked her ears and tail to get the water out and Lucinda giggled. "Um sorry!" Melissa squeaked. "It's fine. Its cute~." Lucinda responded.  Melissa nervously giggled as the two broke into awkward silence. "H-hey Melissa, Hows Aaron?" Lucinda asked. "He's okay, memories pretty bad but, we can get through it." Melissa said, as a tear fell down her cheeks. "That's not rain, is it?" Lucinda asked. Melissa looked down, avoiding her glance, but suddenly she was pulled into a hug. The two hugged for a minute and then released. Lucinda then wrapped her arms around Melissa's shoulders and pat her ears. "In case your wondering Melissa, I like you too." Lucinda said, catching the werewolf off guard. Melissa's eyes widened in shock. "Friday at 5. Olive Garden of course. I'm paying...but you can stay the night if you want." Both girls smiled and decided to watch some Netflix. They watched Disney movies all night until 4 in the morning. "Haha! Lucinda if I was a Disney character-." She looked down to see a sleeping Lucinda, holding her hand. She smiled and whispered, "and I thought witches don't sleep." She leaned down slowly and kissed Lucinda softly on the cheek and cuddled next to her, falling asleep slowly.