zane x nana

Idea/request - Rainflowertheshipper

Kawaii~Chan swiftly walked down the street, dodging her way through alleys in hopes of not being seen. The maid cafe was only a few blocks away and hopefully she wouldn't run into anyone. As she turned out of the alley she saw a group of guys at the end. She tried to hide her ears and tail , but it was too late. They already saw her began with their cat calls, meowing and trying to pull at Nanas tail. "Aw look it's a little mefiwa! Hi kitty! Poor kitty!" Nana gave them a teary eyed glare. "Go away!" This made them laugh even harder. One of the guys attempted to grab Nanas tail and said, "Mefiwas suck! I don't even get why they exist. Really stupid if you think about it." Nana went on, a tear dripping down her cheek. As she walked in to the maid cafe, all the tables turned and looked up at her. She quickly hid her ears and tail and heard whispers going around the room. She heard words like Freak, Disgrace, Slutty, and thank god she hid those disgusting things. One woman went far enough as to cover her children's eyes when she walked in. Nana understood Mewifas and Werewolves we're going through an age of extreme discrimination, especially after everything happened in starlight and another mewifa incident, but she didn't know it could be this bad. Regardless she hid her ears and tail, put on a fake smile, and served costumers. When the day was finally over, she kept them away. She couldn't stop thinking about how much it hurt her that people were mean. She's been through a lot and she's come to accept her ears and tail. Why can't people see having ears and a tail isn't a bad thing? Her phone beeped and she wiped her tears and she responded to her boyfriend Zane.

Zane: Hey Nana, Mind if I come over?
Nana: I'm not feeling well
Zane: it's fine , I'll bring cupcakes to make you feel better

She didn't want to lay her problems on Zane, Katelyn or anyone else. So before Zane came she decided to cry a bit, to let it out. Zane then came in unexpectedly. "Hey..Nana?..why are you crying?" He asked concern filling him. "I-I don't wanna talk about it." He sat on he couch with her, and she fell into his arms and continued crying. As he stroked her hair where her missing ears would be, he put two and two together. "People were being mean again weren't they?" Nana nodded a little but didn't respond. She just wanted to be in Zane's arms. Zane was very angry she was treated this way, but he had to help her instead of making things worse. "Nana, Other people may still be learning to accept, but I've always loved your ears and tail. It makes you, you. And I can't imagine it any other way. They aren't ugly, or scary, theyre cute and unique." Nana looked up at him, hope and love in her eyes. "But why can't people see that." She asked. "People are scared of different, and unique. And worse they're judgemental and cruel. But Nana, being a mefiwa shouldn't be something to hide, it should be something to be proud of because your different than anyone else. Nana, when we started becoming closer, it didn't bother me that you were a mefiwa, what mattered to me was your heart. Who you really are deep down. And I know your not just a happy little mefiwa like everyone thinks. Your a person, with feelings. Both me and you are very unique Nana, we might be seen as outcasted or strange or different. But we are strong. Very strong." Nana looked up at Zane , inspired by his words. "Maybe that's why we are so good together. Not because your "emo" and I'm "happy" because we are both strong and face a lot being different from anyone else. We get looks and get called names everyday, but yet in the end we get back up." She said. Zane smiled and held her hand. "That's why I love you Nana, you're not like everyone else. Your different, and unique. Not only that, but I think you're beautiful. More beautiful than any other person. You're the first person I truely love. Not only for your physical beauty, but your emotional. And even if people might not realize it, you have the greatest heart of anyone I've ever known. And the greatest amount of endless love and compassion." Nana looks at Zane as he wipes her tears away with his finger. She leans in and they're lips connect. The move in harmony and it is a kiss full of love, respect, and compassion. They pull away and cuddle. "Zane, I love you. I can't believe I was ever able to find someone who understands me. I thought I never would." The couple smiled and Zane said , "Always."