travis x katelyn

Yes bitch my otp.

Katelyn sat on her bed, smelling the sweatshirt she refused to wash the past few months. It smelled just like him, and that was the closest thing she had to him. She cried onto his green sweatshirt, thinking about how terrible and mean she was to him over the years. Why couldn't I see he really did love me?  He was the only one who I opened up to and now look. I just miss him so much. Interrupting his thoughts, Aaron and Aphmau came into her room. While Aphmau and Travis were gone, Katelyn became extremely disconnected from everyone. She would sit in her room and stare at her phone for hours, waiting for a doctors call. The one person she did talk to though, was Aaron. Surprisingly they had become good friends, and Katelyn taught him things about their friends. Aphmau had come back sooner than Travis though. Travis was still healing from physical wounds, and according to Aphmau they kept him longer to make sure Michael was completely out of his body. Katelyn had to spend Christmas without him, and seeing Aaron and Aphmau back together really hurt. But today. Today he was coming home. "We're leaving to get Travis in 10 okay? Dante's coming with." Katelyn nodded her head. I have to get myself together. She cleaned up a bit and put on his sweatshirt, finally I can see the real Travis. For the first time in a long time, she smiled. A real smile.

Dante , Aaron and Aphmau stood by the airport gate, waiting for his arrival. Katelyn how ever was so nervous she stood a little away. She fumbled with her fingers. "Gate 22 now unboarding" she looked up at the crowd. And then she saw him. His soft white hair in a perfect mess, his green eyes pericing out in the crowd. (A/N: would they be black now? Idk) She saw Aphmau Aaron and Dante and walked over to them, hugging them and talking a bit. Then he saw Katelyn.  They made eye contact for a few seconds , and their friends decided to give them some time. A single tear ran down both of their cheeks as Travis dropped his bags and ran to her. They wrapped our arms around eachother for a moment, and thanked Irene for this embrace. Time seemed to stop, and they cried into eachother in silence for what seemed like forever. "I missed you so much Katelyn. You don't even know." Travis said, tears in his eyes. Katelyn smiled. "I-I I can't speak. I felt so dead without you dork." She reached into her bag and pulled out a picture. "Remember this?" 
It was the picture Travis took with Katelyn in highschool, back when Travis had no chance with her

 "Remember this?"  It was the picture Travis took with Katelyn in highschool, back when Travis had no chance with her

He laughed and pulled their foreheads together. "Times have changed but I still love you. I know were not dating yet, but I want you to know that." Katelyn planted a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you too Travis. I love you so, so much."