blaze x daniel

Literally my 3rd favorite ship it's so friggin cute
and I cannnoottt get over it. It's THE purest.

"Daniel! Daniel!" Daniel feels his sleeve being pulled on, awaking him from his sleep. "Cmon daniel! We're gonna miss it!" His face goes red as he looks at Blaze, the boy he's crushed on hopelessly for years, standing in front him. "W-what?" Daniel asked, but Blaze disregarded his question and continued to pull him by the arm out of the bedroom. He leads him outside, where the sky looks like literal heaven. The two boys look up at the sky in awe. It's a perfect sunset of colors. Blazing reds, soft oranges, deep yellows and purples, all mixing together to make the most beautiful mixture, tied together by the soft white clouds. "Woaah." Daniel says softly, captivated by the sunset. He turns to Blaze with an excited smile, but instead of looking up at the sky Blaze is staring right at him. "W-why did you bring me here?" Daniel asked, blushing. "You'll see in five, four, three, two,-." Blazes countdown is interrupted by a eruption of fireworks. They explode in front of the beautiful sky and as the two watch the show they begin to move closer. Without realizing it, Daniel leans his head on Blazes shoulder and Blaze puts his arm around the smaller werewolf boy. "Daniel, do you really want to know why I brought you here?" Blaze asked. Daniel looked up at him and nodded. "Daniel, remember when we were in highschool? You were so kind to me, even when everyone else would just tell him I'm stupid. You have a really great heart Daniel, did you know?" Blaze said, smiling. "I remember when I first saw you still, all the girls surrounded you and Dottie swooned at the sight of you on the first day of school. I was sad, because I thought no one would swoon over me like that, because to everyone I'm a brother, never a lover." Daniel said, tears building in his eyes. "It's embarrassing Blaze, but I'm 24 and I've never had my first kiss, or even my first boyfri-girlfriend." Blaze looked down at Daniel and sighed, wrapping an arm around the boy. "Have you ever heard of a guardian angel?" Blaze asked, "Yeah why?" "Daniel, when I met you in highschool I felt like I needed to protect you at all costs. And I made it my duty to protect, love and support you. And these past few years I have, but there's something else." Blaze said, now facing Daniel directly. "What?" Daniel asked, getting closet to Blaze so he could hear his crush through the fireworks. "Daniel, I never loved Dottie. But I loved someone else. This person, they are the sweetest person I've ever met. They have a heart of solid gold. They are smarter than anyone else I've never met, and they are my best friend. I would die for this person, because I love this person. And as their guardian angel, I want nothing more than to see than happy. Even if it's without me." Blaze said, cupping his hands on Daniels face. "B-Blaze. I - I really love you. I have since freshman year. When you defended me, when you helped me, when you were there for me. Not even Rylan was there for me like you were. And after everything- I still love you." The two smiled uncontrollably as time stopped. The fireworks stopped erupting, and the sunset stayed perfectly still and the trees around them stopped swaying, like they all wanted to see this moment. The two leaned into eachother and kissed softly, wrapping their arms around eachother and never wanting to let go. Blaze closed his eyes and kissed the boy he'd always loved, as tears streamed down his face. This was his one wish. He wasn't alone anymore. He began to cry, tears of joy and sadness spilling everywhere. He loved Daniel. He got his wish. But he couldn't spend his life with him. The two seperated and Daniel cuddled into Blaze, nuzzling his face into his chest. Blaze softly stroked Daniels ears as he hummed lightly. After a few moments, Daniel heard Blaze whisper. "I'm sorry Daniel. Remember I'm always here. I may be able to see you sometimes , butI will protect you and watch you always . I'm your guardian- guardian Angel. I'll see you one day, maybe then we can be together. Until then Daniel, I love you."

Daniels alarm began to beep like it did every morning, causing Daniel to wake. Tears stained his neck and face, he was at a loss for words. He cried into his pillow as he realized it was a dream, just a dream. He realized that Blaze was still dead, Aaron's memory was still gone, and everything that happened at starlight was very much real. Blaze is gone. He told himself, the words feeling like knifes through his heart. He got up and thought more about the dream. "Blaze. My guardian angel." He said, looking up into the heavens above. It was almost as the heaven like sky spoke to him, the clouds were shaped in a heart figure. Daniel continued to walk down a pathway as more tears spilled. Along the way, he picked bright red flowers. Then, he reached the destination. Blaze Moonshine. Blazes final resting place. Blazes grave. Daniel collapsed onto it, crying and letting his tears soak the soil. He placed the flowers down and looked to the side of him. "I know you're with me Blaze, I know it." And he was right. Even if Daniel couldn't see him, Blaze was sitting right there, leaning on Daniels shoulder, looking right back at him. Even if they are worlds apart, he knows Blaze is right there. "I love you." They say at the same time. "And I always will."