garroth x laurance

Garroth eyes burned with fatigue and his head pounded. After everything that happened at starlight, he wanted nothing more than to be home. He looked at his little brother, with Kawaii~Chan's head on his shoulder. A tear fell down Garroths cheek. He missed Laurance more than anything. this vacation had caused him to catch feelings for Blaze, and he was deeply hurt by Blaze's death, but he knew one thing. Laurance is his soulmate. He's known it for a while now. But he knew Laurance wasn't into guys like that. He didn't want to lose Laurance like he lost Blaze. Today no matter how goofy and stupid Garroth can get, he was going to tell him his feelings. But Garroth was scared. Scared out of his mind. He didn't want to lose his soulmate.

###

Garroth went down the planes ramp and took in a breath. This was the smell of home. As his friends started towards the exit, he saw him. There, standing next to Dante, was an extremely nervous and tired looking Laurance Zhval. When Laurance heard what happened, he didnt sleep for days, didn't eat for days, he would just stare at his phone all day, waiting for garroths call. Laurances baby blue eyes met with garroths for a moment. In that moment, time seemed to stop. The two best friends ran up to eachother and embraced. This was something the pair missed greatly, boyfriends or not. The two cried into each others shoulders. "Garroth, I was so scared, I thought I was going to lose you." Garroth wiped the tears off his face. "I'm here Laur, I'm here." They seperated from their hug. "Thank Irene, I don't think I could live without you Garroth." The pair smiled and headed towards Laurances car, the whole ride home, Garroth clutched the friendship braclet him and Laurance had made when they were five years old. Later at the house, Zane took a needed nap in his room. Leaving Garroth and Laurance to talk about everything that had happened. When Garroth was done explaining, he broke down and let out all the emotions he'd been holding in. He cried a river and fell into laurances arms. "It's okay. Let it all out. I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought it up Gar, but I don't want you keeping emotions in." Laurance said softly. Garroth continued to scream and cry and when he was done, he looked up at his brown haired, blue eyed crush. "L-laur..im sorry..I didn't mean to-." He was cut off by Laurance giving him another hug. "Garroth, I know this isn't the right time to say this, but in the time you were gone I was a mess. I thought I was going to lose you forever and I would have no one left in this world. You mean more to me than anyone ever could. I-I realized I love you Garroth. Not only as a best friend, but as..as more. Garroth smiled "you'll never lose me laur." He leaned forward and the soulmates lips connected. It was a passinoate sweet kiss. Just what Garroth needed to heal. He loved Laurance with everything in him and the two soulmates would never ever lose eachother again.