travis x zane

"Guysss, you know what time it is...!" Aphmau shouted across her living room, alarming everyone. "Time for me and Luka to go home?" Katelyn asked, grabbing her girlfriends things and getting ready to head out. "NOPE! Sit back down Katelyn Sama! I stole your keys!" Kawaii~Chan shouted back, forcing the two of them to sit. "It's time for truth! Or dare!" Aphmau said, laughing an evil laugh. The room went silent. "What are we, middle schoolers?" Zane asked, rolling his eyes and taking a seat next to Travis and Aaron. "Tonight we are Zane! All the ships are happening tonight huehuehue!" Aphmau responded. "Let's start!"

-cue Aphmau mini game music. If you're here for Zanvis only and no comedy or background on KC and Katelyn skip the cringe paragraphs-

Aph: Truth or dare KC!
KC: truth, I play it safe first round
Aph: Do you still love Zane?
Zane: it's been months, it's in the past cmon
KC: nope! I love him as a friend, it's better that way!

KC: Garroth, Truth or Dare?
Garroth: DARE!
KC: I dare you to..twerk in your feather costume and send it to your crush! I'm so bad at this bro ew)
Garroth: easy! You just have to puff out your feathers like this! Takes picture W -wait. S-send it to..? Um. Next person. Please.
Garroth: laughs super loud and awkwardly.
Laurance: -Phone chimes- Garroth, why are you texting me I'm right her- oh. oh. ohh. I- I
Garroth: OK NEXT DARE PLEASE

Katelyn: Travis, Truth or dare?
Travis: Truth, I gotta play safe.
Katelyn: I'm your best friend and I know the answer to this, buttt let's expose you.
Travis: NO KATELYN NOT THE QUESTION!
Katelyn: Do you like anyone in this room?
Travis: I uh- um- I - not sure?
The room: silence
Katelyn: evil laugh, hehe my ship will sail tonight...

Dante: Aaron, Truth or dare!
Aaron: Dare
Dante: I dare you turn me into a werewolf
Room: silent and shocked.
Aaron: WHO TOLD YOU-
Aphmau: OKKKAY NEXT ROUND !!

-end of minigame n backstory-

"Okay, Zane. Truth or Dare?" Zane looks at Aphmau, "Dare." He says. He sounds confident but also very nervous, it was Aphmau giving the dare after all. "I dare you, to kiss either KC, or Travis." She says, smirking at Travis. Shit. He was screwed. Zane's eyes go wide as he turns to a blushing mess of Travis. No ones seem him blush like this since nerdy little Travis in highschool, so it's strange seeing him so nervous. They lock eyes for a moment and it's like a look can say a thousand things. Zane leans towards him and pecks his crush on the lips for a second instantly pulling away. As much as he wanted to stay on Travis's lips, everyone was staring. When they pulled apart, the room went silent. "Well, goodnight everyone, that was the last round!" She said, smirking. Katelyn did the same and people started to leave. When Zane tried to leave, he was stopped at Aphmaus front door. "You have nice lips under that mask Zane. Pretty freckles too." Zane turns to see Travis at the door. Both of them start to blush and Travis puts an arm around Zane, starting to walk him home. "Get off Travis. And stop flirting." Zane said. "Man, I really fall for the hard to get people huh?" Travis said quietly, at almost a whisper. They reached the front of Zane house, and the two looked at eachother. "Goodnight babe." Travis said leaning in for a kiss. Zane panicked and ran inside, leaving the door unlocked. He ran to his room and started to have a mental breakdown. Two tears slid down his eyes as the stress of a crush overwhelmed him, and Zane started to scream and crash his books on the floor. This is why I hate emotions!

"Z-Zane. I'm so sorry." Zane flipped around to once again, see Travis in his doorway. "Can you just leave and stop flirting with everything that breathes!" Zane yelled back, turning his head away. There was footsteps and suddenly Zane was engulfed in a warm hug. Travis wrapped an arm around his waist and shoulder, whispering apologizes to Zane. "W-What are you doing?" Zane asked, beginning to hug back. "I know you aren't over Kawaii~Chan, I'm sorry for rushing you. I just really really like you and I haven't liked anyone since Katelyn." Travis said looking down at the slightly shorter Zane. "B-but I'm over her. And you- you like me?" Zane asked, shocked. "Yea, I'm - I'm bi.." Travis said, staring down at the ground. "I'm gay. I never loved KC like that really." Zane said patting Travis's back awkwardly. "I never came out to anyone besides Aphmau. I'm  scared of what they'll think. Especially if they know I - i like you." Zane responded. Travis stood their in shock. This was the first time in his life he felt love, the first time someone he loved, loved him back. And Zane felt the same. They stared in each other's eyes admiring the beauty of eachother in the moonlight. Their lips connected softly. And moved in harmony before they released. "You should keep the mask off more often. You're beautiful." Travis said, staring into Zane's eyes. "And you should keep- I mean- uh- stop flirting."

Guys this hurt my travlyn heart so much bc travlyn is my everything n the first ship I ever shipped but I'm proud of myself for accepting a ship and not attacking it