zane and nana / 15 years later

"Ugh. People. Again?" Zane turned to his daughter and kneeled beside her. "I know, it sucks." He whispered. "ZANE~SENPAI!" Nana exclaimed as she hit her husband playfully with a folder. "You can't be telling Yuna things like that. I know she's excited for school right Yuna~Chan?" Yuna tolled her eyes in response to her mother. "Nope. I hate school." She said, leaving Nana looking flustered. Zane laughed at her expression and wrapped an arm around his wife as she put her head on his shoulder. "AIKA~CHAN IS SOO EXCITED FOR TODAY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" The twin of Yuna, Aika, raced down the stairs and hopped all around the living room. Yuna and Aika may be identical twins, but you can certainly tell them apart instantly. Both mefiwa girls had bright blue eyes and dark pink hair, complete with a jet black tail and ears. But Yuna seemed to take after Zane, dressing emo and hating social activities. Meanwhile, Aika took after her mother. (Yuna has a soft spot for baking and anime tho!) Zane and Nana kissed their children goodbye and wished them luck on their first day. Zane pulled his eyes away from the kids and looked at his wife. He took a few seconds to appreciate Nanas beauty and grace before she noticed. She turned around to look at him and grabbed his hand. "Zane, All I've ever wanted was a small perfect little family that loved me very much. Well actually, all I ever wanted was for someone to even love me." Nana said. "I didn't even think I could ever love someone like I love you. I never even saw myself getting married and falling in love, let alone starting a family. I thought I'd be alone forever. Thank you Nana, for teaching me there's more to life than that. I love you." Zane said, smiling. The pair hugged and Nana whispered, "I love you more" in his ear. When their hug broke, Nana broke into giggles. She couldn't stop laughing for the life of her. "What?" Zane asked, turning red. She turned serious for a moment and smiled. "Zane, I'm pregnant. We'll have a third child in this family soon!"