garroth x kim

LEAVE SUGGESTIONS PLZ I NEED THEM

"B-byegarrothiloveyou!" Kim said quickly, nervously staring at her crush. "Huh? Didn't hear?" Garroth said, staring back at her. "I said, Bye Garroth!" Kim responded, blushing with a fake smile plastered to her face. "Oh huehue! Bye Kimmy!" He said, walking back to his car. Kim shut the door and sighed, she was hopelessly in love. She had never had a boyfriend, or even talked to a guy as a friend before Garroth. She went unnoticed by most guys, expect for him of course. She had no idea how to tell a guy she was interested.

New Message:
Lily Damos: Oh hey Kim, it's been a while. Still lonely right? Haha! I saw this number of when I'd use to ask you for answers in highschool, deleting it now. I don't bully anymore, but I just have to tell you how pathetic you are one last time before I delete your number. Lol bye lonely loser! Xxx

-Flashback-

"HAHA! Your suchhh a nerd!" "I bet you don't have any friends. Poor Kimmy! The girl who dies alone!" Tears build up in Kim's eyes as she turns away from Lily and Ivy, her bullies. She starts to pick up the papers the girls knocked down, when someone reaches out their hand to help. "Do you need some help?" Kim looks up to see Garroth Romeave. She blushes as their hands brush, picking up the papers and helping her up off the ground. He smiles at her with that perfect, golden boy smile, and turns around to look at Ivy and Lily. "Oohhh Gayroth! I've missed you! My Gar Gar Gayrrothhh!" Ivy called to him, beaming. "Get away Ivy, your a terrible person I will never love. Please don't bully this girl here, she's my friend, and I don't date people that hurt my friends. Piss off." Garroth said, glaring at the girls. They ran away in shock, and Garroth turned to Kim. "Hey sorry about them, but that should keep them away for a while." He said. "T-t-tha-nk." Kim spat out. Garroth chuckled. "No problem, I'm Garroth by the way, who are you?" Kim was in a lot of his classes, guess he never noticed her until now though. "K-Kim." Garroth smiled. "Nice to meet you Kim."

-end of flashback-

"Kim? Kim are you alright?"
Kim looks up, her vision blurred from tears. She wipes them away and sees Garroth. "G-Garroth! How'd you get in!" "Well, the door was open and I went to close it when I heard crying..is everything okay?" He asked. She slowly handed Garroth her phone, showing him the text. "That cruel bitch." He said softly. He then say next to Kim, embracing her into a soft hug, letting her cry into his shoulder. "You know that's bullshit right?" Garroth asked. "What?" "I'm sure there's a ton of guys who want to date you." Garroth said. "Nope, I- I only talk to you really." Kim said, blushing. "Well," He said tipping her head up. "I've always wanted too. I mean look at you, your beautiful, and your too nice for this world. You're perfect Kim. And I love you." Kim stared at Garroth in complete shock. He loved her back! The two went in for a kiss, a perfect one. Who's the lonely one now Lily?

THIS HURT MY GARRANCE HEART SO MUCH U DONT KNOW