garroth and laurance / 15 years later

"BUT DADDDDD what if I have no friendssss!" Laurance looked down at garroths feet, to see his daughter crying at his husbands feet. "Calm down Ari. I'm sure you'll have friends." Garroth said chuckling. Ariana Zhval was a sensitive, sweet, and shy young girl, and starting middle school was very nerve racking to her. She was admittedly an introvert and a bookworm, and didn't take on her fathers traits of being into sports. Laurance was her biological father but she was equally close to both of her dads in a sweet way. "Cmon Ari. You're in middle school now! You can't be crying at Garroths feet all the time." Laurance said sitting down next to his husband on the couch and wrapping an arm around him. "Plus, middle school is when I met Garroth." Ariana pouted her lip in annoyance. "No fair. You were popular and the golden boys of the school! I don't want to be bullied again!!" The couples smiles faded, as they remembered how much it hurt them to see their precious daughter being bullied. "Ari, you have to remember. People are going to hate, and be mean. But you have to show them you are stronger. You have to show them your beautiful heart and show them how to love. Don't believe their lies. And always remember we love you." Garroth said, tears building up in his eyes. Ariana looked up at her fathers and hugged them both. "I've got this." She said, pushing up her glasses and heading out the door. "I've got this." Garroth and Laurance watched as she headed on to the bus, her confidence renewed. "Remember when we became best friends, and I had no idea I'd end up with you?" Garroth said, looking at the blue of his partners eyes. "Ew, don't remind of our straight days. I like it better like this." Laurance responded, rubbing Garroths werewolf ears. "Me too. I love you Laurance. I'm glad we met." "I love you too Gar. I'm glad I met my soulmate."