Chapter 4-Aiden's house

After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at Aiden's house. Before he opened the door, he looked back down at me.

"I have 3 little sisters, and they're all quite young. It's in your best interest to not meet them, so can I just hide you in my pocket?"

I didn't want to be put in another pocket, but at least he asked. And he was right, I did not want to meet 3 little giantesses. I nodded and he lowered me into his large cargo pocket. When he opened the door, I heard multiple running footsteps approach him.

"I missed you!!" squealed a high pitched voice.

One of his sisters, probably the one that yelled, started hugging Aiden, squishing me against his leg in the process. Aiden, probably thinking of me on the pocket, quickly pried her off.

"Hey ladies. Missed you all too, but I'm gonna retreat to my room now, ok?" explained Aiden.

"Nooooooo! Stay!" yelled another voice.

This tedious conversation went on for what felt like for ever. Aiden had to bribe them with candy to finally leave. He started walking up the stairs and we entered his room. He plucked me out of his pocket and gently placed me onto a made bed. Thankfully, his room was much tidier than Nathaniel's. He pulled a beanbag right up close to the bed, this way he was eye level with me.

"So before we do anything, I'm sure you have some questions,"

Even though Nathaniel covered some of my questions, there was still so much I needed to know. He explained to me that the giant world was kinda like a mini dimension. Their world had forests, rivers, lakes, oceans, wildlife and cities and towns.

"And do you mind if I ask a question?" I asked hesitantly.

Although Aiden seemed less... scary than Nathaniel and Chad, I was still a little wary around him.

"Yeah, go for it,"

"Do you think... do you think that Nathaniel will bring me back?"

He looked at me sadly and sighed.

"I don't think so. You already saw us, and I'm sure that you wouldn't tell anybody... but it's just protocol,"

I nodded , trying to cover the anger that swelled inside me. Nathaniel didn't have to take me! He could've just left me there, it's not like I would've been able to tell anyone anyway. But now here I am, 'playing' with his giant friends. But it's not like I could do anything about it with my current situation.

"Anyways! Wanna watch a movie? You can tell me how good it is compared to your movies," said Aiden smiling.

I faked a smile. I still wasn't over not being able to leave, but what was I gonna do about it? Aiden brought his hand, palm facing up, towards me. I looked hesitantly at it before getting on. I sat down cross legged and he began to lift me up. It was difficult to control my breathing. As slow as he was going, it was still absolutely terrifying.

He put me down on top of some shelves as he looked through some boxes. He pulled out a huge laptop. The screen was even bigger than the ones at the theatres. He tucked it under his arm and placed his palm near me again. He made his way back to the bed. He placed me down on the bed, and this time he lay down on it as well, setting his laptop down in front of us.

"What kind of movies do you like?"

"I like comedy and adventure. Or horror. Anything really, just not rom-coms," I grimaced.

"What's wrong with rom-coms?" He asked defensively. He flipped open his laptop and searched for a movie. "Oooo, how about 'The Destroyer'? It's about an evil robot who turns on giant kind and tries to take over the world,"

It sounded a lot like Terminator, so I agreed. We finished watching it, and it was very much like Terminator. It was still really good though.

"So? Whadya think?"

"I liked it! It reminded me of another movie that us humans have,"

"Nice, wanna watch a comedie then?" asked Aiden. I really liked how he talked to me like I was important. I mean, I WAS important! Even if I just appeared much smaller...

"Yeah of course!"

We watched a movie about this guy who had to take care of 10 cats for a month. It was really cute and hilarious! I yawned and checked the time on Aiden's laptop. 9:27!

"Oh hey I should get to bed,"

Aiden looked at the time then laughed.

"Really? It's barely 9:30!"

"Yeah, and that's a healthy time to sleep,"

He laughed again.

"Ok fine, let me find you something to sleep on," He got off the bed, making the mattress move and I lost my balance.

He started rummaging around in his closet. He grabbed an old pillow and a  T-shirt.

"How's this?"

I looked at it. It looked kinda old and worn out, but today has been super long and I needed the rest. I nodded my head in approval. He cleared his side table and placed the pillow and T-shirt on it. He picked me up gently and placed me on the pillow, watching me get comfortable. As nice as he was, it was still super weird. He was like 50 times my height! And even if he wouldn't hurt me on purpose, he could still do so by accident. I tried not to think about it too much. Aiden grabbed some pjs to go change and brush his teeth.

"Be back in a bit,"

When he came back, he put his clothes in his laundry bin and got under his sheets.
Then I remembered something, all my clothes and other items were in my bag. Crap where was my bag?

"Um Aiden? When Nathaniel found me, I had a bag with me. Last time I remember having it was when I was on his desk, do you think it's still there? It has all my stuff..."

"Yeah it probably is. We can go get it tomorrow before I bring you to Chad's,"

Oh right, Chad.

"Uh ok, sounds good. Good night,"