Chapter 6-Back "home"

A loud rattling sound jolted me awake. I saw Chad's hands around the cage moving it vigorously. God he's so annoying!

"I'm up now! You can stop!"

I tried to get up but lost my balance almost immediately. I heard Chad snicker. He finally stopped though when I glared at him.

"Aw why so glum little girlie?"

"Don't call me that," I stood back up.

"Awwww, and what are you gonna do about it huh?" he said as he shook the cage again, making me lose my balance once more.

"This is getting old! Just take me back to
Nathaniel's, you're starting to bore me,"

"Yeahhhhh about that... you really entertain me so I think I'm just gonna keep you,"

"YOU WHAT?"

"You heard me,"

No no no no no no no no no! This could not be happening. I can't spend 2 days in a row with Chad! He was not only the worst giant I've ever met, but also the worst person I've ever met. Considering that I don't like people, that says a lot.

"B-but what about Aiden's plan? You guys pass me off and... uh, share,"

"Yeah but, I don't like sharing,"

As I tried to think of another way to escape he reached in and grabbed me by the back of my shirt.

"I am not in the mood for this! Put me down NOW!"

"Looks like someone got her confidence back. Tsk, do I have to teach you a lesson again little girlie?"

I shuddered as he said that. I tried to forget about yesterday but I just couldn't. He tried to kill me yesterday! And he was threatening me again. I sighed.

"No..." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear your tiny voice,"

"I SAID NO, YOU-" I stopped myself before I said something that could get me in trouble.

Well I guess one good thing came out of being kidnapped by a giant; I started to control my temper. Chad lowered me back in the cage. And went on his phone.

"One sec, Hannah texted,"

Oh right, I remembered hearing him talk about her boobs the other day. I sincerely hoped she finds a better guy.

"Oooo mama! Hey little girlie, you've never seen a naked boy right? But do you wanna see a naked girl?"

"Aha no that's ok, I'd rather not see Hannah's boobs..."

"Aw come on! You deserve to see what boobs should look like,"

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY? He did not just insult my breast size!

"Excuse me! I have boobs, I just don't show them to people who need validation from boob pics sent by their local sluts!"

I felt bad for calling Hannah a slut, I didn't even know her. But I couldn't just let Chad insult me like that! He narrowed his eyes at me. We stared at each other in a stand down, until there was a knock at the door.

"CHAD OPEN UP!"

I had to cover my ears because of the sound, but at least it was Nathaniel's voice. Oh thank goodness! I was saved by a slightly better giant, hoorah! Chad got up and opened the door.

"You can take the little wench, but let me punish her first,"

"Why? What did she do?" Nathaniel's curiosity must've calmed him down because he wasn't yelling at the top of his lungs anymore.

"Nothing of your concern,"

"I insulted his need of being validated by receiving boob pics," I interrupted.

Nathaniel burst out laughing.

"Ahahahahahah! That's my feisty little fairy!"

Ughhhh. Yet another tiny nickname.

"Aw how cute! You got her a little cage," said Nathaniel as he approached my prison. "Oh and by the way Chad, I'm revoking your Émelie privileges,"

"What? You can't do that!"

"Yes I can, sorry bud. You didn't t bring her on time and she's mine so I get to make the rules,"

I didn't like the way he called me his, but I didn't say anything. I was all too happy that I wouldn't have to see Chad for a very long time. And the look on his face was priceless! He looked like a little kid who's mom wouldn't let him get an ice cream.

"But..."

"Don't worry! It's not permanent. Just be patient you big baby,"

Nathaniel walked out the door with my cage. But before I was entirely out of Chad's sight, I gave him a big old raspberry.

We arrived at Nathaniel's house once again.

"My mom's not here right now, she's on a business trip, so the coast is clear," he said. "By the way, you look so cute in your whittle cage!"

I groaned. I hated being small. I really needed to find a way to escape.