Chapter 20-Bullseye

When Lewis walked in with a dart board, I knew I was in for a treat.

He kicked open the door and set down the board and some darts (that were only slightly smaller than me) on the table in front of my case. I sent a questioning look at him through the glass, but he was too occupied with setting up the board.

"Tell me, have you ever played darts?" he asked, his gaze never leaving the set.

"Can't say that I have. Why?" I asked sceptically, I had a sinking feeling I knew what he planned on doing.

"Well I was hoping that you could help me with my aim," he said as he lifted the top of the case.

"I can help you from in here...".

I tried backing away from his hand. I really didn't like where this was going.

"I'm really more of a hands on learner," he said as he grabbed me in a fist.

My fears were confirmed when he pulled out a role of duck tape. He placed his thumb on my chest, pinning me against the board. There was nothing I could do as he took a piece of tape and stuck it on my waist, trapping me against the board. Thankfully my arms were still free. I tried to prie the tape off me, but at my size it was just too strong and thick. All I could do was glare at Lewis.

"You can't be serious!"

Lewis smiled as he picked up his first dart.

"HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT! FIRE AWAAAAYY-"

I let out a yelp as the dart hit the board right above my left shoulder. That was way closer than I expected.

"Aw shoot, I missed," teased Lewis.

"Th-there is no way this can b-be legal," I said, trying, and most likely failing, to mask my fear.

"What? A guy can't play a game of darts?" he asked as he shot again, this time it narrowly missed my right hip.

"Not when the target is a LIVING PERSON!" I yelled.

"Well it's a good thing I'm not playing with a real person then, isn't it?" he smiled wickedly and threw another dart.

I was able to move my head mere milliseconds before it landed. I turned back to Lewis and glared at him. I've been mad at a lot of things since coming here, but for him to diminish me to even less than a person was really crossing a line.

"Ohhh you did not just say that! When I get this tape off I swear I'll-"

Lewis threw another one, just barely missing my neck.

"I really don't think that you're in any position to be making threats," he leered.

I let out a frustrated groan and tried to rip the tape off again. Another dart whizzed by just beside my right arm.

"Man, my aim really is terrible,"

"We finally agree on something then!"

He threw another dart, except this time he didn't miss. I let out a shriek of pain as the tip of the dart grazed my left thigh.

"Bullseye!" he smirked.

I looked down at the huge gash that covered half of my thigh and saw that a puddle of blood was forming on the table below. It didn't look like the bleeding was going to slow down any time soon.

"Ow, that looks pretty bad. You know I might be able to fix it if you give me something in return,"

There was no denying that I really needed medical attention, but once again I couldn't let Nathaniel get hurt. So instead of answering, I blew him a raspberry. Lewis sighed as he collected the darts off the board.