Chapter 10-Arsehole

I woke to see Nathaniel's hand still blanketed over me. I blushed remembering last night. I didn't know that Nathaniel could be so sweet. During my time with him, he would constantly tease me about my size. It was really nice to see that caring side of him. I felt myself blush deeper. What was wrong with me lately?

As soft and cozy as Nathaniel's neck was, I hated sleeping in. I just couldn't stay in one place for too long. I tried to get up, but Nathaniel's hand was pinning me down. I tried squirming our from under it, but I couldn't.

"Nathaniel!" I yelled. "Wake up!"

He let out a groan as he woke up.

"What?" He mumbled.

His chin slammed down on me, as I was still under his neck. It was now my turn to groan.

"Oh I'm sorry!"

And again...

"Stop talking you dummy!" I yelled.

Nathaniel lifted his hand off of me and used it to pick me up by my waist.

"You ok Ém?" he asked, trying to stifle a laugh, and failing.

"Yeah I'm fine. And other than that, I uh... had a good time last night. Thanks for... for everything,"

I knew that I was blushing, but I didn't expect him to blush too.

"Anything for you, tiny," he smirked.

What?! I thought we were over the names! Why did guys have to be so two faced? One minute they're the sweetest, most caring person in the world, but the next they're a jerk!

"You're a real arsehole, you know that?"I said as I crossed my arms.

"A what?"

"An arsehole!"

"You mean an asshole?" he chuckled. "Hey you know I just realized you never swear. How come?" asked Nathaniel as he gently placed me on his palm.

"My dad never really approved of it,"

"He sounds like a real gentleman. How are you two related exactly?" he smirked.

I hated to admit it but that smirk was really starting to grow on me.

"I'm hungry, want some breakfast?"

My stomach growled.

"I'll take that as a yes," he chuckled.

He made his way downstairs and set me down on the counter.

"We're out of eggs, is toast ok?" he asked.

"Yep,"

Nathaniel grabbed the bread and out it in the toaster. There was a bit of an awkward silence until Nathaniel broke it.

"You finally ready to talk about your home life?"

Since I've been with Nathaniel, he's been asking me about my home and I would never answer. But since last night, I don't hate him as much as I used to. Heck I don't think I even hate him anymore. I sighed.

"Yeah, I think I am. What do you wanna know?" I asked.

"Do you have any other relatives? Or friends?"

"Yeah, I have an aunt on my dad's side. Her name is Denise and she lives in Québec. I also still have both sets of grandparents. They both live in Alberta, but much more north than my family,"