Chapter 29-F*ck you

Everything felt numb, except for my head that throbbed painfully. I felt like I couldn't move, not even open my eyes. I was absolutely paralyzed. I could only feel myself drift to and from consciousness. Bits and pieces of conversations swam in my head, but I couldn't make sense of any of them.

"There it's done, take it out of my sight,"

"No the kid won't want it, I have another idea,"

"Go see the 3 boys, we need answers,"

"See if the blond one has cash on him,"

"I'll take care of it, Kepner go get my kit,"

"Are we even allowed to do this?"

"It's fine, it'll be good research. Give it here,"

I felt a pinch around my waist before I could feel myself being lifted into the air. I blacked out again when I was put in what I could only assume was another pair of hands.

I woke up to a sharp poke on my side. I winced and rubbed a hand along my side. Wait, I could move again! I opened my eyes. A large flashlight was being shone on me, and I quickly covered my eyes.

The flashlight turned off and I tried opening my eyes again. I was unfortunately wearing one of those stupid hospital gowns again. I was lying down on a spotless, white tray. The tray was on yet another metal table, complementing the entire metal room. I was really starting to hate the sight of metal. To the left of the tray was a large variety of surgical utensils that sent a shiver down my spine. In front of the table stood a doctor I had never seen before. She wore her long blonde hair in a tight bun and her blue eyes sparkled in the harsh light of the lab. She looked just like any doctor here, except she wore a badge around her neck that read "Visitor". She had a look of curiosity and awe on her face, which made me uneasy.

"Hey Dick! It's awake!" she called over her shoulder.

I covered my ears. The door at the back of the room opened up, and in walked Lewis. I gulped and scooted back a bit, but stopped myself. I wasn't going to let fear control me. He walked up beside the other doctor and placed a hand on the table right beside me, leaning over me. It took all of my willpower not to backpedal away. I might've let out a small whimper though.

"Welcome back," he smirked.

I quickly stood up and shot him a double bird. My legs were shaking. I hated being this size around him again. Memories of last week washed over me, but I tried to shut them out. He snorted as a response.

"Oh that's mature,"

The other doctor pouted slightly.

"Humans are so much more entertaining than the cats and dogs I have to take care of," she huffed.

I tilted my head slightly. I wasn't feeling very good, and nothing was making sense to me. She noticed my confusion and smiled down at me.

"Oh right, let me introduce myself. I'm Dr. Schmidt, but you can just call me Avery. Normally I'm a vet, but Dick called me over so here I am," she said cheerfully.

I burst out laughing.

"Your first name is Dick?! How fitting," I said, despite my best interest.

Lewis, or Dick, frowned, before flicking me and making me fall over. He smiled again at my yelp of surprise.

"You see what I had to deal with all week?" he sighed as he turned to Avery.

What he had to deal with?! I wished I was still big so I could've punched him in his stupid mouth. I quickly stood back up. Avery put a hand on his cheek.