k

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

"Open up," He said. "Wider," He said softly as he stared between my legs. "Let me see my pretty pussy," He said lowly. Eyes dark as he focused on the most vulnerable part of my body. My cheeks were hot with embarrassment. His eyes flickered to catch my uncomfortable shift. "You know Clara, I'm gonna keep doing this until you stop being ashamed of your body," He said teasingly. "Now take off your top," He said. I did as he said, slowly sliding off my shirt and bra in one swoop. I automatically crossed my arms out of habit. He watched as I tried to hide myself and avoid his gaze. Gently grabbing my arms he further exposed my chest. Licking his lips he trailed his eyes slowly and intensely all over the most intimate parts of my body. "So fucking perfect," He muttered. He shifted his body into a laying position right between my legs. "I'm gonna eat you out now," He said putting my legs on his shoulders, thumb tracing my labia spreading it apart. He groaned, "I missed how good you tasted Clara, I missed how pretty you looked creaming all over my tongue," He said smearing my wetness around the outside of my pussy. "Can you do it again? Can you cream in my mouth? Just like you did my room?," He said as the baritone dropped in his voice. "Do you remember how messy you were?" He said "Always messy," He kissed my clit. "Always so fucking wet," He added placing his mouth where I needed him the most.

I hated the memories that plagued me. All of them tainted with the heartbreak that would follow.

Tongue dipping inside my hole as he sucked my clit. I whined at the overwhelming pleasure unable to handle it. He held my legs open as he forced a powerful orgasam through my system. I withered and groaned as I fell apart all over his face. "Knight!" I screamed in pleasure. Shivering in the aftershock of my orgasam.

He haunted my dreams, too. Everything was a reminder of our time together.

He watched me tremble from the aftershock. Not even waiting enough time before he began taking off his cloths. First went his shirt showing off his strong chiseled form. Next he played around with the hem of his sweatpants. I tried not to look at raging boner that strained behind them. "Clara," He teased noticing my attempt to ignore it. "You've seen it a thousand times, why are you still so shy?" He chuckled. "Forty-three," I said. "What?" He replied. "We've had sex forty-three times, I've seen-um it forty-three times," I said. He looked at me with an a smile. He didn't say anything, he just began leaning down hovering over me. "Its forty-four times, or do you not remember two days ago in your room when I bent you in half like a folding chair and fucked you on the wall," He said. My cheeks heated up. "Trust me, I know how many times I've been inside you," He said lowly. "I'll never forget how good it feels to be wrapped around by my tight little pussy," He said kicking off the rest of his pants. Gripping my thighs he pushed them back giving him a clear view of my hole. He watched carefully as he slid himself in. I started to moan feeling him enter. He stared at our joining parts until he was fully inside. "I love watching you swallow me whole like that,"  He said straining.

And then he fucked me raw until I was seeing nothing but stars. Pounding relentlessly so I could feel all of him, the feeling of being full over taking me. The sounds of his deep groans surrounding my ears, gripping my thighs harshly as he stretched me out. "I love you," He began repeating over and over again.

"I love you so much"

I groaned myself awake, if that was even possible. Rubbing my thighs together I felt a familiar stickiness coast the inside of my thighs. I was having a wet dream. After coming from the store I ate the TV dinner I bought and fell asleep again, I was extremely exhausted. I didn't know why, maybe it was driving non stop for hours or maybe it was all the lack of sleep I had been getting lately. I looked at the time on my phone.

4:46pm

There were more missed calls, this time from Starry, her mom, Chris, my father, Layla, Dia, even my brother. He wasn't even home, away at college. The phone began buzzing again. Starry had been calling again. I answered, "Hello? Clara? Thank god you answered! Where are you, are you safe?" She rambled. "Im fine," I said. "Good! Please tell me where you are, I need to make sure your okay," She said. "I'm sorry about what I said, just please tell me where you are," She begged. "I don't want you to be alone right now," She continued. "Beach house," I said.

And then she hung up.