p

NSFW CONTENT: u have been warned

-

Why would you kill yourself? Why would you leave me? Clara please don't fucking leave me. Your the only good thing to prosper out of my miserable existence. I don't know what any feeling of happiness feels like outside of you. Don't you understand that? I can't believe y-you'd fucking. You'd do that. I loose my mind thinking about those razors on your wrist. What am I gonna do if your gone? Did you ever think about that? Why would you leave me? Why? Why would you die like that? I can't. Everything is burning around me. Clara please. I can't exist in a world without you. Please. What do you need? Ill do anything. Who hurt you? Was it your mom? I don't care. Why didn't you tell me it had gotten so bad? Why? Clara you can't just kill yourself, you'd be killing me too.

Your so selfish. How could you make the decision to leave me alone with the rest of the world like that? How could you?

The writing was erratic. Tears stained the page. I didn't know if they were Knight's or from they many pairs of eyes that grazed these pages. My heart was aching inside my chest. I didn't want to hurt him. I never wanted to hurt him. I loved him, he knew that right? He knew how much I loved him. Oh fuck, what if he had died? What if he had died not knowing I loved him? He cuts off and starts again.

I love you baby. I love you so much. When I open my eyes in the morning you occupy every thought running through my head till I go back to sleep that night. And even thats not the whole truth, you occupy my dreams too.

I love you too. I love you too, Knight. Please, you have to know.

The last part of the letter began. It was our night.

Wet.

Wet hair, wet skin. The rain outside had been unforgiving.

But even the heavy rain drops had soaked through all of their clothes had nothing on her pussy. She was wet even before they stepped outside. He could tell. The way it soaked in her panties. The rain had nothing to do with how drenched these panties were. He knew. He could smell it.

He could smell it.

He reached for her dress, peeling it off of her wet skin. She was so beautiful, her skin so soft. So supple. Everything about his Clara was made for him. "Knight," She moaned. Anticipating, waiting for him.

"I know, baby. I know," He said. He peeled his shirt off. He took off his wet jeans. His grey briefs soaked through sticking to his boner. Fuck, he wanted her so bad. He needed to show how how much he wanted her, how much he needed her. So she would know and never try to hurt herself again.

He reached for her panties. His cold fingertips grazing her hip bone as he slid them down her thighs. He would never grow tired of this. The sight of her soft puffy little pussy would forever be engrained into his memory. The love he felt for his Clara overtaking him. He trailed a finger around her opening, she whined. "Shh, baby let me take care of you," He said laying beside her. His arm under her neck as his fingers continued to tease her opening.

"Knight please," She begged. He liked it when she begged. The need in her voice. It reminded him of his own need. He couldn't live without this. Slowly, his first finger penetrated her center, sliding into her warmth with ease. She was so wet.

Another finger, two at once. She moaned again. His eyes met hers, close enough so she could hear his words. "Your so soft inside Clara, you feel so good," He said. His fingers traveling further inside reaching knuckle deep. His pace was slow, aching. But it was rough, digging deep. Prying himself further in, he always wanted to go further in. She was squirming under him, clenching helplessly around his fingers. It was so slow, she could feel his large fingers, knuckles and all as they made themselves home inside her.

"Please Knight! Fuck!" She moaned. His thumb met her clit working in circles, further driving her into a haze. She wiggled more, her orgasm was building. He noticed, picking up the pace. Her hips moved to match his rhythm. He smiled, "Thats it, fuck your self on my fingers Clara, cum on them," He said. It was his words talking her through it. He dug them deeper, curling them to graze her g-spot, then she came. "That's it, your so pretty when you cum," He said. "Absolutely stunning," He added, kissing her forehead.

She glanced down at his wet underwear, he was so hard. He took his fingers out and placed them in his mouth. Suckling them clean. She watched quietly, his dick twitching as he licked his fingers clean.

He flipped her over, making her lie on her stomach. He climbs on top. Taking off his briefs, he places himself at her entrance. Engulfing her from behind with his large frame he leans down to whisper in her ear. "I want you to feel this," He said. "I need you to feel me deep inside, I want you to take it," He said, voice rough and deep, lips grazing her ear.

"I need you to know how much I love you Clara. I' m going to show you my love and your going to take it," He said. She moaned involuntarily. "I want it," She whispered. That was all he needed, wasting no time he plunged his length inside her, filling her up. She screamed his name. A hand reached onto her front groping her breast. He started fucking relentlessly, at his own pace. Showing his love.

"So good, always so good," He said. He held her body closer. Gripping tightly to anything he could, tightly. "So fucking pretty, fuck," He mumbled. She whined. He pulled out, turning her to the side. He remained on top, hands on either side of her frame. He plunged back in, fucking in a new position. This one he could see her body being jostled at his movements. Breasts bouncing on the side. She looked up to see his never breaking his gaze.

Knight owned it all, everything he was seeing was for his eyes. He drank every dirty image and encaptured every feeling. She could feel it two.

He halted his movements. His own orgasm taking over. In one long groan he emptied inside her. All of his love.

-

How we feeling? Was that up to your expectations?

;)