r

"Corey? What are you doing here?" I asked.

She stared at me blank face then locked eyes with Starry. She was clutching her purse at she stood at the doorway.

"I-I heard you guys we're here," She spoke quietly.

I sighed. "I-I know you probably don't want me here Clara, I'm sorry for just popping up like this. I can leave if you want me too," She said.

"Why are you here?" I asked. Her face was distraught. "I d-don't know, I just-I wanted to help," She said. "I'm tired of keeping their secrets, I'm sick of all this silence," She said.

"Clara, I know you might never forgive me for how I treated you but I want you to know I'm sorry, I bullied you because of my own problems," She said.

"I don't accept your apology," I said. It wasn't that easy for me to let go of it all. Her head fell down she was hiding her tears. "T-Thats okay, just please listen to what I have to say," She said.

"There's so much you don't know," She said. "And she doesn't need to know," Starry said. I whipped my head to see her giving Cory the death stare.

"Yes she does, everyone deserves to know about what they've been doing," Cory says. "Please," She started. "Please let me help you in any way I can," She said.

I stood at the door way in shock. What was I close to uncovering? What had they all seen? Why did nothing make sense.

Did I even want to know?

Shivers keeps up my spine as a thought crept up from the back of my mind. Maybe it was better if I didn't know.

But it just didn't make sense. There's no way I could leave it that way, I had to know the truth.

"What the hell are you hiding?" I spat out. I was tired of being blind, especially when the truth seemed so close. "The boys, the boys do bad things," Cory gulped out. She was full on sobbing. "Shut the fuck up Cory!," Starry banged the kitchen island. "The-They do bad things and we all let them," She choked.

"Don't listen to word she says! Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch! This isn't a fucking game!" Starry screamed.

A deep wave of fear started in my belly and slowly over took my body. Christ, what had Knight been involved in? "B-Bad things?" I asked. "What do you mean we?" I asked.

Thunder cracked the sky and heavier rain fell from the skies and the earth continued to rage on. "Can I p-please come inside?" She asked. Before I stepped aside I gave her a warning. "You're only coming inside because I want to know the truth, you're not staying. I don't want to be around you, Cory" I said.

She nodded and stepped inside. She was dressed in her usual fashion. Her hair was blonde and straightened, her eyes were blue to match. She wore a pink mini skirt and white tops, she carried a matching pink purse and an always perfect manicure. Cory Summers every guy's dream.

"I'm sorry Starry, I can't keep it quiet anymore," She said. "Yes the fuck you will, you're not the only person affected by this," Starry said. "Aren't you tired of always worrying about yourself? Aren't you tired of letting them get away with it?" She said.

Starry looked down and sighed. "They'll ruin my life," She said. "We have to expose them," She said. "Why now all of a sudden you give a shit? You didn't care about them before?" Starry said. "I always cared about them, nobody deserves what they went through, what we went through! I lie awake at night wondering what their doing with those pictures Starry. I can't stand being alive in my own head, always worried," Cory said.

"But why now? You had your chance to talk to the police," Starry said. "I want us to go together," Cory added.

"I can't!" Starry said. "If I go to the poli-you don't understand I have more at stake here, my video-" Starry interrupted.

"They can't get away with it!" Cory yelled.

"Pictures? Videos?" I asked. They both turned to me. "Pictures and videos of what?" I asked. They both looked at me. Eyes hollow and empty. There was a terror in their eyes, they had seen something bad happen, they had been through something even worse.

My eyebrows furrowed, my Knight was not a monster. Please, for the love of everything I hold dear, my Knight was not a monster. He was the father of my baby. He couldn't be a monster.

No it's not that

But it was, wasn't it? The boys had done something

bad.

"Of what?" I asked, lips trembling. Another crack of thunder filled the room. "Of what?"

-

Knight saves a Damsel in distress

Knight takes a Damsel in distress

Between her legs he makes a complete mess

Knight fucks his Damsel, he's obsessed

He must confess

Was it all just for Sex?