one

IT WAS RAINING AND THEODORA HATED BEING COOPED UP INSIDE

IT WAS RAINING AND THEODORA HATED BEING COOPED UP INSIDE. Not only that, but Susan was forcing the other five to play a ridiculous that Lucy liked to call Dumb Dictionary. "Gastrovascular." Susan stated and Peter answered in silence. "Come on, Peter. Gastrovascular." She repeated.

"Is it Latin?" Peter questioned and Theodora looked to Lucy who was clearly bored.

"Yes." Edmund pushed himself from under a chair.

"Is it Latin for worst game ever invented?" Susan slammed the dictionary shut with a glare in Edmund's direction. Alice and Theodora fought back smiles.

"We could play hide and seek." Lucy suggested looking to her siblings.

"But we're already having so much fun." Peter said sarcastically causing Theodora to elbow him and send him a pointed look as not to offend or enrage Susan more than already.

"Come on, Peter, please." Lucy sent Peter puppy dog eyes as she pleaded. "Pretty please?" Peter eventually gave in.

"One, two, three, four..." Peter began counting causing the five others to scamper away.

"What?" Edmund asked in confusion.

"...five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven..." Peter continued causing Theodora to drag Susan with her to hide. She led the eldest Pevensie sister towards two crates.

"Quickly get in!" She whispered and Susan hurriedly stepped into the crate and Theodora closed it over her. Theodora cautiously stepped into the second crate and closed the lid over her head. Not two minutes later, she heard the shouting of Lucy.

"It's all right! I'm back! I'm all right!"

"Shut up! He's coming!" Theodora heard Edmund exclaim.

"You know, I'm not sure you two have quite got the idea of this game." Peter joked.

"Weren't you wondering where I was?" Lucy inquired. Susan pushed the lid of her crate off and Theodora did the same. The two looked at each other and met with Alice as they walked towards the remaining Pevensies' voices.