six

THE THREE REMAINING PEVENSIES LEFT THE CAVE WITH THE BEAVERS AND UPON ARRIVAL WERE MET BY SANTA CLAUS

THE THREE REMAINING PEVENSIES LEFT THE CAVE WITH THE BEAVERS AND UPON ARRIVAL WERE MET BY SANTA CLAUS. "Merry Christmas, sir." Lucy gaped at the man wearing a red coat.

"It certainly is, Lucy, since you have arrived." Santa grinned widely at the small girl.

"Look, I've put up with a lot since I got here, but this..." Peter quickly interrupted Susan.

"We thought you were the Witch." Santa nodded grimly.

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry about that, but in my defense, I have been driving one of these longer than the Witch." He lamented as he pulled off his gloves.

"I thought there was no Christmas in Narnia." Susan stated as she approached the sleigh.

"No. For a long time. But the hope that you have brought, Your Majesties, is finally starting to weaken the Witch's power. Still, I dare say you could do with these." He turned to his sleigh and pulled his sack from it.

"Presents!" Lucy exclaimed as she rushed forwards. Santa pulled put a bottle and handed it to Lucy.

"The juice of the fire-flower. One drop will cure any injury." Lucy observed the bottle carefully.  "And though I hope you never have to use it..." He handed her a small dagger.

"Thank you, sir, but I think I could be brave enough." Lucy looked up at the man unsure.

"I'm sure you could. But battles are ugly affairs." He pulled out a bow and sheath of arrows. "Susan. Trust in this bow and it will not easily miss."

"What happened to 'battles are ugly affairs'?" Susan asked pointedly raising a brow causing the jolly old man to chuckle.

"Though you don't seem to have a problem making yourself heard, blow on this and wherever you are, help will come." He handed her a white horn.

"Thanks." Susan whispered before stepping back.

"Theodora." Theodora looked at him confused.

"I most certainly believed there would be nothing there for me, sir." He handed her a set of throwing knives and spear.

"For your sister, wherever she may be." He smiled softly before reaching in and grabbing two battle axes and a small vial. "For you, my dear."

"What's in the vial?" Susan voiced and Theodora turned to face her.

"It is the milk of the untold flower. It is used to defeat enemies when injested into their systems. It was used highly during the war between the mutants and the first humans to arrive." Theodora trailed off looking into the distance. "Thank you, sir." Theodora clipped the axes and knives to her sides and spear to her back.