ten

Theodora and Alice stood side by side awaiting Susan and Lucy's arrivals

Theodora and Alice stood side by side awaiting Susan and Lucy's arrivals. Lucy exited her bedroom first followed by Susan. Both sisters looked absolutely beautiful as they stared at the Fisher sisters in awe. Maleficent approached them gracefully and smiling gently. "Well, finally. The boys have been complaining for hours it seems like."

"Mother." Alice chided the faerie who chuckled as she guided Lucy and Susan towards their brothers. Theodora and Alice followed behind each smirking slightly at the sight of the boys. Peter and Edmund looked awestruck as the Fishers came into view. Edmund stepped forward to embrace Alice who smiled.

Peter pressed a gentle kiss to Theodora's cheek as she neared him. Theodora witnessed as Edmund groaned in disgust, Lucy grinned happily, Alice smirking at the two and Susan sharing a knowing look with the eldest Fisher sister. Aslan stepped in between the two protectively as if having a fatherly instinct for his eldest daughter.

Maleficent stepped into place beside Aslan and Alice. Theodora stood in between Peter and Aslan grinning from ear to ear. Horns sounded effectively beginning the coronation. The group of eight strode forward having various expressions on their faces from placid to awestruck.

They stopped at the end of the aisle, each child admiring the six thrones in their own way. They moved up the stairs towards each of their thrones. Lucy stood by her throne on the end of the left side and grinned at the fox and beavers. Susan and Theodora were beside her with Peter and Edmund on the other side of her. Alice stood by her throne at the end and stared down the line at her mother who looked at her proudly.