seven

ALICE WAS BEYOND FRUSTRATED AT THE MINOTAUR GENERAL

ALICE WAS BEYOND FRUSTRATED AT THE MINOTAUR GENERAL. Jadis eventually placed Alice in charge of her armies instead of the Minotaur. Alice casually glanced back to Edmund tied up to a tree. She almost could feel sorry for him. "The Minotaurs on the left, send in the dwarfs first." Alice said monotonously as she stared at the map.

Moments later, Alice turned to see Jadis' dwarf tied to the tree in place of Edmund. Jadis cut the dwarf from his position and glared at him.

"You're not going to kill him?" Alice egged the White Witch on. Alice had wanted to see some bloodshed.

"Not yet! We have work to do." Jadis turned back to the map as Alice sulked and then stalled over to the map. Jadis had once again managed to royally piss Alice off.
********

T

T

HEODORA EXITED HER TENT TO SEE ASLAN STANDING WITH EDMUND ON A HILL. "Edmund!" Lucy's cry of joy made Theodora smile softly. Peter reached out and grabbed her before she could run to her brother. Aslan motioned Edmund to greet his siblings and Theodora. Edmund slowly made his way down the hill with his head down with Aslan following.

"What's done is done. There is no need to speak to Edmund about what has passed." Aslan spoke and Theodora nodded. Maleficent joined her daughter at her side slightly spooking Edmund as she landed. Aslan slowly trotted away with Maleficent following. Theodora nodded to Edmund before following behind them.
*****