four

Edmund pulled Alice along with him to the ice palace

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Edmund pulled Alice along with him to the ice palace. "What is this place, Edmund?"

"A friend of mine lives here." He explained hurriedly as they trudged through the snow together.
********

"Come on! They can't have gotten far!" Theodora called out as they made their way towards their family members by following their tracks

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Come on! They can't have gotten far!" Theodora called out as they made their way towards their family members by following their tracks.

"Hurry!" Peter called out to his sisters. They reached the top of a hill and saw two figures entering an ice palace.

"Alice! You're so stupid! You're getting yourself killed!" Theodora shouted hoping her sister heard her.

"Edmund!" Lucy screamed attempting to push past Theodora.

"Shh! They'll hear you!" Theodora shushed her calmly although she was dying inside. Peter started forward, but Beaver clutched onto his coat.

"No! Get off!" Peter protested as he struggled to get to his brother.

"You're playing into her hands." Beaver explained looking at the palace anxiously.

"We can't just let him go! He's our brother!" Peter snapped at Beaver in anger.

"She's my sister!" Theodora exclaimed in frustration.

"They're the he bait! The Witch wants all six of you!" Beaver responded

"Why?" Peter asked still frustrated.

"To stop the prophecy from coming true. To kill you!" Susan turned on her brother.

"This is all your fault."

"My fault?" Peter asked incredulously.

"None of this would have happened if you had listened to me!" Susan retorted angrily.

"You knew this would happen." Peter shouted back equally angry.

"I didn't know what would happen." Susan answered softly. "Which is why we should have left while we could!" She argued throwing more wood into the flame.

"Stop it!" Lucy interjected standing in between her siblings.

"This isn't going to help Edmund and Alice." Theodora furrowed her brows in focus.