Prologue.

Mama said to always be cautious of everything

Mama said to always be cautious of everything. Mama said that when the air feels fresher. And it's bright outside to run the opposite direction and never look back.

But it wasn't bright. The sky was dark purple with white lights everywhere. Or that's what yeonjun thought they were.

But he couldn't think about that. All he could think about was running.

Yeonjun could hear the man behind him. So he ran as fast as he could. That's what Mama always told him everyday. To run faster. To never look back. To hide.

But yeonjun was out of breath. He had to stop. His bare foot couldn't keep going. He was sure they were bleeding. Yeonjun saw space in between two buildings and quicky ran Into it and hide in the shadows. He suck in his breath, so hard he felt like He'd pass out. Yeonjun watched as the mean man ran pass. Still running.

While one part of yeonjun told him to stay. Another part told his to run. So yeonjun waited till he could breath.

"Mama... " Yeonjun said and leaned back on the wall. "Mama" Yeonjun said again and started his way out of the ally way.

But as soon as he stepped into the light he started running.

As far as he could. Yeonjun kept looking behind him. Hoping they weren't following him.

But instead.

Yeonjun ran straight into a person.

"Halp me please!"