12.

"Okay look, I know I'm not an idiot, because I know I'm smart

"Okay look, I know I'm not an idiot, because I know I'm smart. But I just saw the fucking pillow fly across the room and no body touched it! AND I'M FREAKING OUT!!" Kai yelled. running his hand though his hair.

Soobin froze from the couch and looked over at yeonjun who looked over at Soobin with big eyes.

"No no.. I saw it to" Taehyun said looking around the room. "Me too" Beomgyu added. "Oh my god!" Soobin said with fake shocked.

"Its a ghost" Soobin added his hands on his cheeks while his jaw was dropped. "GHOST!" yeonjun said remembering a show he watched with a ghost in it. "BINNIE!" Yeonjun yelled jumping on Soobin.

Yeonjun looked at Soobin and gave him a very obvious wink.

"Huh?" Soobin said before looking at his friends.

The three friends looked at Soobin and yeonjun with straight faces.
"What the hell is up?" Taehyun asked crossing his arms. "Uhh" Soobin said looking anywhere but his friends.

Yeonjun, who completely forgot about Soobin telling him to not use his powers around his three friends jumped up with a smile on his face "I'm the ghost!" He said before making the rest of the pillows on the couch flout in the air "Boo!" He yelled while laughing.

"WITCH!!" Kai yelled while jumping from his seat and running to the door. He started pushing on the door before banging on it.

"Okay one. It's pull not push, and second, stop acting like an idiot and sit down" Soobin said hitting Kai in the head before pushing him back to the couch.

After soobin got his friends calm and explained the whole situation, he looked at them with worried eyes.

"So let me get this straight.. Yeonjun has powers and was missing for years. Has a mother that's also missing but is also where yeonjun escaped, you ran into him and took him in, found out... And now your uncle and the chief of police are on some case to take down the master mind who's torturing people who also have powers and also saving Yeonjun mom?" Taehyun asked.

"Yeah that sums everything up in one" Soobin said with a nod. "So your not a hoe?" Kai asked with a raised eyebrow. Soobin narrowed his eyes and threw a pillow at Kai. "No you idiot!"

"I'm his boyfriend" Yeonjun said hugging Soobin  while giving his cheek a peck. Soobin  started to blush while he looked at his friends shyly. "You know what.. I actually ship this" Beomgyu said leaning back on the couch. Soobin rolled his eyes.

"You know.. Now that I think about it.. Beomgyu remember when that couch broke under you?" Soobin  asked with a small chuckle.

Beomgyus eyes went wide. "I KNEW IT! Im to fit to Break a couch by sitting on it!" Beomgyu said pointing his finger at soobin. "Yeah... Sorry about that" Soobin said laughing.

"Don't laugh, I worked out twice as hard on my work out days. I'm trying not to let myself go Soobin!" Beomgyu whined.

The group of newly found friends laughed before there was a knock on the door.