16.

!LAST CHAPTER!

!LAST CHAPTER!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"How do you know when your mother is near?" Soobin asked as him and Yeonjun walked down the empty hallway. Soobin looked door to door hoping to find the women Yeonjun was talking about.

After Soobin and Yeonjun left the room, Soobin discovered that the keys he stolen.. Actually had a key that opened every door in the basement.

Which meant he could have saved a bullet when shootings the door to Yeonjun's room down.

"When Mama is near I can feel it" Yeonjun said tapping his chest. "In your heart?" Soobin asked raising an eyebrow. "No. I can just feel it" Yeonjun said shrugging his shoulders.

Soobin nodded his head as they came to a corner. Soobin stopped them and peaked Around the corner so make sure they hallways were clear.

Soobin sighed when the hallway was empty. "Come on" He said and pulled Yeonjun with him around the corner. "Where is everyone?" Yeonjun asked looking around with worried eyes. "What are your talking about?" Soobin asked looking at the tags on the door, hoping to see a female name that could be Yeonjun's mother.

"There were always lots of guards. Now there's none" Yeonjun said as he stopped walking. "Soobin I'm scared" Yeonjun whispered pulled on Soobin's sleeve to stop him from walking.

Soobin turned around and grabbed both of Yeonjun's cheeks with his hands. "It's gonna be okay Yeonjun" Soobin started. "No. What if mama isn't here? What if we're stuck here?" Yeonjun said as his eyes became watery.

"Don't think that Yeonjun." Soobin said with a small sigh. "No matter what, I'm gonna protect you. I'm gonna get you and your mother out of here.. Okay?" Soobin asked.

Yeonjun let out a small sniff and nodded before grabbing onto Soobin's hand.

"We're gonna find her, I promise" Soobin said as they started walking again. Yeonjun intertwined their hands as they walked down an empty hallway.

Soobin was about to turn a hallway when Yeonjun pulled him back. "Wait!" Yeonjun said as he started pulling Soobin to a door.

"There. She's gotta be in there" Yeonjun said pointing to the door with the tag 'hot room' on it.

"Are you sure?" Soobin asked grabbing the key to unlock the door. "Yes yes I'm sure" Yeonjun said nodding.

"Okay" Soobin said and reached for the door, only to hiss in pain. "Shit, it's hot!" Soobin said holding onto his wrist as he blew on his hand.

Yeonjun looked at Soobins red hand before he looked at the door.

Yeonjun's eyes turned white as the durning hot door cooled down.

Yeonjun grabbed the door handle and pulled on it. "Locked" He said with a frown. Soobin handed Yeonjun the key to unlock it.

Yeonjun quickly unlocked the door and pulled the door open with a grunt.

Ocean Eyes •yeonbin• ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें