4

"Is it done yet"

"Is it done yet"

"Wait, it's still loading"

"...how about now?"

"Soobin just sit and wait please" Namjoon said looking over at soobin. "But it's taking so long" Soobin whined. At the moment they were waiting for the computer to pull up all the information about yeonjun that it knew. After they took a scan of his finger, which was easy because yeonjun had fell asleep on soobin's chest, they had been waiting for his data in the system I load.

"Okay I got it" Namjoon said sitting up in his chair. "What does it say" Soobin said leaning in as far as he could, not wanting to wake yeonjun.

"Let's see... Says here that he lived with his mom. Last time he had his finger print updated was when he was two.... He and his mother were confirmed as missing about 17 Years ago.. And then confirmed dead two months after they went missing. Then they closed the case." Namjoon said before looking over at soobin with pity in his eyes.

Soobin looked down at yeonjun with the same look on his face. "Now I'm positive there's some experiments going on down there" Namjoon said nodding his head. "Any idea who's leading it?" Soobin asked looking over at Namjoon.

"Yeah, choi leeWang. I'm sure of it. He owns the power plant. When you look at him he seems like an Innocent middle age man. But when you look at his background and look really deep, there's some shady stuff. " Namjoon said taking off his glasses.

"So what do we do, we have living proof that he's doing something bad, we can stop him, we can free those people down there" Soobin said while yeonjun hugged soobin tighter. "I can talk to the Chef of police, chef Yoongi. We're good friends, me and him can put a small team together to look into this. We can keep it low key, so no one knows" Namjoon said leaning closer to soobin.

"That sound like a plan-"

Soobin gasped as his eyes went wide. He let out hard shaky breaths as cold puffs of air came out of his mouth. His body started to freeze and his skin became cold. "Soobin!" Namjoon yelled-whispered. "Y-yeonjun" Soobin said as his body became stiff like ice. "Grab 'im" Soobin stuttered out at Namjoon. Namjoon reached out to grab yeonjun but jolted back when his hand became ice cold. "Dammit" Namjoon hissed out before pulling his sleeve over his hand and grabbing yeonjun pulling him away from soobin.

Yeonjun jumped awake and rubbed his eyes. "Why" He whined before he saw soobin. "Binnie" Yeonjun said as his eyes turned white.

Soobin gasped as his body because warm.

Yeonjun was freezing him in his sleep. "Binnie" Yeonjun said and reached out for soobin. Sooner jumped back slightly better he realized what he did. "It's okay yeonjun" Soobin muttered out grabbing yeonjuns hand and held it tight.

"Okay" Namjoon started before standing to his feet. "Go home and get somw rest, keep the kid safe. I'll talk this over with Yoongi and call you when I have answers okay?" Namjoon said as soobin stood up with yeonjun bu his side.