11.

Soobin had woken up the next day with yeonjun still asleep

Soobin had woken up the next day with yeonjun still asleep. Usually when soobin woke up, yeonjun did to. But soobin didn't mind. At least it gave him more time to cook.

Soobin slowly got out of bed, making sure he didn't wake yeonjun up and walked to the kitchen. He started making omelets. They weren't the best but they were good.

Soobin made bacon  as a side because yeonjun loved bacon. Soobin was setting the plates up when a ear piercing scream ran though the house.

Soobin jumped which caused him to drop the plate In his hand. Making it shatter on the floor. Soobin was caught in a daze, he almost forgot about the scream until another went through the apartment.

Soobins legs moved quickly as he ran to his room opening the door a little to rough.

Yeonjun, who had tears falling down his face, clenched the bed sheets tightly as  his face turned red from all the screaming.

"YEONJUN!" Soobin yelled running up to yeonjun. But before he could touch him. A sudden force pushed him back making him fall to the floor. Soobin watched as some of the things in his room fell. "Yeonjun!" Soobin panicked to scared to move.

"It... Hurts! " Yeonjun yelled as more tears fell from his eyes.

It then clicked In Soobins head.

Yeonjuns evolving.

"Yeonjun breath" Soobin said as he slowly made his way to the bed. Yeonjun yelled went to whimpers as tears still fell from his eyes. Soobin was finally able to get into the bed and pulled yeonjun to his lap hugging him tightly.

"Breath yeonjun" Soobin whispered in his ear several times.

Yeonjun's arms went around soobins neck as he clenched onto his shirt.
"It hurts" Yeonjun said as his voice shake.

Soobin was lost.. He didn't know what to do.. He didn't know how to make Yeonjun feel better.

Soobin felt helpless. All he could do was sit there as hug yeonjun while yeonjun whimpered in pain.

After a while yeonjun lifted his head from Soobins head and looked him in the eyes. "I'm hungry soobin" Yeonjun said with a pout set on his lips.

"Okay, I made food" Soobin said quickly as he slowly lifted yeonjun off of his lap.

"N-No!" Yeonjun yelled as he clinged onto soobin tighter. "Okay" Soobin said as he sighed.

Soobin had found himself in the kitchen with yeonjun on his hip as he walked into the living room with only yeonjuns plate.

Soobin could eat later. All that mattered was that he did everything In his power to make yeonjun feel better.

Soobin had put yeonjuns favorite show on and started feeding yeonjun, since he seemed to weak to even feed himself.