Christmas special pt 3

Three days till Christmas

"Okay okay! So this is what I'm thinking!!" Yeonjun said as he paced back and forth in front of Namjoon and Taehyung.

They watched him with worried eyes and he rubbed his chin with his finger.

"So I was thinking of maybe doing a vision board type of thing ya' know" Yeonjun said with a laugh as he scratched his head. "And then light the place with some scented candles and maybe his favorite flowers. Oh and some chocolate maybe" Yeonjun said with wide eyes as he stared at Namjoon and Taehyung.

The duo looked at each other before looking back at Yeonjun.

"What are you trying to celebrate in fact?" Namjoon asked while fixing his glasses.

"Huh?" Yeonjun asked as his shoulders slumped. "It just... Sounds like you're trying to celebrate valentines day more then Christmas..." Namjoon said with a small smile.

"V.. Valentine's Day?" Yeonjun asked raising an eyebrow. "Oh you poor thing" Taehyung said standing up from the couch and walking over to Yeonjun pulling him in a hug.

"I'm doomed" Yeonjun said laying his head on Taehyungs shoulder. "Yeonjun, you don't need to get him a present okay, this is your first Christmas, you don't have to try so hard for a present" Taehyung said while patting Yeonjun's back.

"Tae.. I.. He's done so much for me though.. I just wanna give him something" Yeonjun mumbled while sighing.

"Soobin would be just as happy if you gave him a kiss with a thank you Yeonjun.. Soobin isn't picking with gifts" Namjoon said while leaning back on the couch.

"Namjoon isn't lying. Soobin would be happy with whatever you give him" Taehyung said pulling back from the hug.

"Maybe I should get us a cat" Yeonjun said with a smile as he snapped his fingers.
"Cat and dogs don't usually go well together so I don't think that's a good idea" Taehyung said with an uneasy laugh.

"But there's this one white cat that's near downtown that doesn't have an owner" Yeonjun said with a pout. "Yeonjun you can't bring a stray cat from downtown home okay, it could have flees" Namjoon said while biting his lip.

"Welp there goes my last plan" Yeonjun said before walking over to the couch and sitting down before he slouched down.

"Yeonjun" Taehyung started while sitting next to Yeonjun. "If all else falls. Just say  'love you' " Taehyung said with a smile. "Yeah.. Thanks Tae" Yeonjun said with a small smile.

"No problem.." Taehyung said back.

"I hate to break up this beautiful moment but.. Me and Tae have to go back to the station" Namjoon said standing up from the couch and looking down at his watch. "Is Hoseok also off of work?" Taehyung asked looking at Namjoon.

"Yeah, he'd kick my ass if you aren't at the station by 5 on the dot" Namjoon said with a chuckle. "I'll make sure he doesn't" Taehyung said with a laugh as he stood from the couch. "Be safe" Yeonjun said as he watched the put on their coats.

"We will don't worry" Namjoon said as he opened the door. "And Yeonjun don't worry, everything will be Okay, no need to pressure yourself" Taehyung said with a smile as he walked out of the door.