3.

It took soobin an hour in a half to solve what had happened earlier

After question after question and saying.

'Can you do this' or 'can you do that'. Soobin finally concluded what yeonjun could do.

Now he's not saying he believes in magic. Or powers. But he was pretty sure that by now. He'd minus well say fuck it and say anything is possible.

Because right in front of his eyes he watched as yeonjun melted ice and freeze it again. He even watched as yeonjun looked outside and turned the sunny day into a rainy day.

Soobin was sure this was a dream. But he'd already Pinched himself but just hissed at the pain.

Now here they are. Making their way outside to the police station.

Yeonjun seemed happy. Maybe because soobin had given him a pop tart so he'd be busy eating it. And he pretty much was.
But yeonjun eats fast. So the pop tart was gone less then a minute.

Yeonjun looked around sometimes. He had been noticing white butterflies following him. He didn't know why but they just did. Yeonjun pouted and looked up at the sky while him and soobin made their way to get police station.

Yeonjun noticed some funny looking clouds and would laugh them off. But he closed his eyes when he looked into the sun.

The sun.

'When the sun is out and the sky is blue. Run and never look back. And run fast'

Mama...

"Mama!" Yeonjun said stopping. Yeonjun had forgot about Mama. "What?" Soobin said turning around looking at him worried.

"Mama, Mama!" Yeonjun said and jumped around looking around.

The streets became familiar to him. He had been running on them just last night. "Mama" Yeonjun said again and started running the opposite direction they were headed.

"Whaa!" Soobin said getting dragged along. "Yeonjun slow down" Soobin yelled as they ran fast.

But yeonjun didn't stop. He needed to get to Mama. He got out but Mama didn't.

Yeonjun and soobin kept on running till yeonjun finally stopped. A good 15 feet away from his destination.

The city power plant.

"Why... Are.... We here?" Soobin asked in between breaths. "Mama" Yeonjun said pointing at the power plant. "Yeonjun, that's the city power plant" Soobin said, his hands in his hips as he took in deep breaths. "No Mama" Yeonjun said stumping his foot.

Yeonjun wasn't wrong. That was the place he ran out of last night. That was the place he's been all his life with his Mama. They had finally had the chance to leave. But Mama didn't make it out.