self promo (sorry◞‸◟)

Okay so this is a small self promo cuz why not.

So because I like to make crack books here's a small sneak peek of the Book that's UP NOW!!

Night shift

☆゚.*・。゚

"Should there be a baby duck in my desk?" Kia asked pushing his chair back as the baby duck in his desk drawer stuck its head out chirping.

"Oh there's Cece" Yeonjun said grabbing the duck from out of kias desk before walking off.

-

"5. 4. 3. 2. 1."

The karaoke machine made a beeping noise before the colorful lights on it turned on. It made skipping and glitching noises before the song started.

"IT'S FUN TO STAY AT THE-"

Everyone dropped what they were doing and started making the letters with their bodies.

"Y.M.C.A"

"JISOO DIDN'T DO IT. SHE OWES US ALL DRINKS!!" Jennie yelled pointing at jisoo. "Crap!!" Jisoo yelled.

-

"Anyone up for some roasted marshmallows?" Jackson said with a plate of roasted marshmallows on crackers. "How did you roasted that?" Lisa asked raising an eyebrow.

"The water tanks on fire again" Jackson said smiling.

"Oh mY GOD!" Namjoon yelled running around.

Jin sighed and grabbed his wine.

-

"Someone get the camera!" Jin young yelled as bambam ran to grab his phone.

"Why what's happening?" Kia asked walking over to Jin young. "Tae finally has someone in the dance corner" Jackson announced.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over at the dance corner where taehyung and yeonjun danced hard and goofy.

"Jin get the wine" Jaebum said looking away with disgust in his eyes.

☆゚.*・。゚

Anyway. If you like what you read so far then please go read night shift : )