1.

Soobin loved his life

Soobin loved his life. He had just turned 18 three months ago and has his own apartment. Soobin loved his job. I mean he loved the restaurant he worked at.

In fact that's where he was. Walking home from the restaurant. After a long day all he wanted to do was go home relax and sleep. And then wake up the next day and enjoy his day off. What more could he ask for.

While on his way home, soobin couldn't help but notice all the stars in the sky. Some bright ones, some dim ones. Soobin smiled at this. 'Life feels good right about now' soobin thought to himself smiling. This was something that he did often.. He'd space out.

But soobin was quickly brought back into reality when a body slammed into his. Soobin stumbled back while the person that ran into him fell to the floor.

"I'm sorry are you okay?" Soobin asked reaching his hand out for the boy who fell. But he stopped once he took in the boy's appearance.

Old ragged and ripped clothes with no shoes. His hair a dark blue and messy. Was he alright?

"Halp me please" The boy said jumping to his feet and clinged onto soobin. "Whoa whoa, are you okay?" Soobin asked slightly panicked. Soobin quickly noticed the way how the boys voice was.. Soft and fragile. Who was he?

"Mama" The boy said looking up at soobin. "What?" Soobin asked confused. Was the boy calling him Mama?.

Just then a car went by. This scared the boy making him hugged soobin tighter. "Please halp" The boy said. His voice muffled by his face being into soobins chest. "Okay okay calm down" Soobin said and quickly started walking to his apartment. The boy in his arms

~

Soobin stood in the middle of his living room and watched as the boy shook his head. Mimicking a small clock on the table. The clock had a flower with the time on its chest. The head shook for every second.

This had been happening for five minutes non stop. Soobin signed and bent down turning off the clock.

"Why" The boy whined. Soobin walked over to the boy and bent down in front of him.

"Do you have a name?" Soobin asked.

Yeonjun was confused at first. He only knew some words. Other then the words his Mama would say to him. But he was able to make out 'name'. Does he want to know my name?. Yeonjun thought. It's worth a shot.

"Yeonjun" Yeonjun said before clapping his hands together. He was happy. That was one word he could pronouns and say right.

"Okay" Soobin said. 'His name is yeonjun. Now his age'

"do you know how old you are.. Your age?" Soobin asked tucking his lips in.

"19" Yeonjun said happily again. "Ah, okay.. Well my name is soobin and I'm 18" Soobin said and gave yeonjun a smile.. Yeonjun smiled back. 'He's friend now.. Must protect'