2.

Soobin was happy when yeonjun knew how to shower

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Soobin was happy when yeonjun knew how to shower. Because soobin was sure that things would end up with soobin bathing him.

It's not that soobin doesn't like boys. He's had his share of boy crushes growing up. It's just that soobin didn't really know yeonjun. He didn't wanna cross the line of seeing him naked. Even if yeonjun didn't think it was bad.

Soobin looked up from his phone when yeonjun walked out into the living room in soobins sweater and sweats. "Binnie" Yeonjun said walking over to soobin holding the strings to the sweats up.

Yeonjun had started calling soobin this after teaching him how to wash his hands.

Soobin leaned forward and tied the strings. After soobin was done he grabbed the remote to the TV and turned it on. Yeonjun smiled and sat next to soobin and clinged to his arm again..

Soobin just went back to his phone. It's been almost a day and soobin was already use to the older always on his arm.

They had actually stayed like this for a while. Yeonjun would sometimes tap Soobin when something funny happened in the cartoons. Soobin had even found himself Looking away from his phone and at the TV..

The duo would sometimes laugh or let out a small giggle. Soobin didn't wanna admit it. But he liked the company. Having someone their.

Soobin was pulled out of his thoughts when there was a knock on his door. Yeonjun was so focused on the TV didn't notice soobin slip away from him and to the door.

Soobin looked through the peephole and let out a playful groan once he saw who was at the door.

Soobin took a step back and opened the door. "He-" Soobin was cut off quickly.

"Your three gay best friends are here, be bored no more" Taehyun said before clicking his tongue and snapping his head back. "I'm not gay" Hueningkai said raising his hand slightly. "Sure sure" Taehyun said before taking his book bag off and handing it to beomgyu. "Hold this please sweetheart" Taehyun said. Beomgyu just nodded taking the book bag.

Taehyun was about to say something but stopped when a voice ringed though the apartment.

"Binnie!" Yeonjun yelled.
The three friends looked at soobin confused as a dark blue haired boy in soobins clothes came running to soobin. Quickly clinging to his arm. "Binnie" Yeonjun said jumping slightly with a smile on his face as he pointed towards the living room.

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!?? "

~

After soobin got yeonjun to say in the living room by himself he walked into the kitchen, where his friends hand been waiting for him.

"So" Beomgyu said leaning against the counter. "Is he a one night stand?" Kai asked suddenly. "What!? No, I can explain-"

"Is he some prostitute that won't leave?" Taehyun asked Raising an eyebrow. "Can I talk-"