9.

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE BOTTOM!

'Boyfriends kiss binnie so we have to kiss now'

'Boyfriends hold hands so we have to hold hand now'

'Boyfriends cuddle so we have to cuddle now'

'Boyfriends go on dates so we have to go on dates now'

'Boyfriends cook together so we have to cook together now'

Soobin was pretty sure he wanted to kill Jungkook. It's only been two days and Soobin has taken yeonjun on a park date. taken him to the mall for new clothes. And has already lost half of his clothes he actually wears to yeonjun. And now here Soobin was. making cookies with a flower covered Yeonjun.

"Binnie!" Yeonjun said taking a chocolate chip before putting it up to soobin's lip. This was Soobin's 30th one. But he still opened his mouth and ate it. If soobin had to tell the truth. he enjoyed this. The feeling of having someone. He hasn't had that in a while.. "okay lets shape them, you make your five and I'll make my five" Soobin said to yeonjun. Yeonjun nodded and started shaping his cookies.

You'd think yeonjun would look at how soobin was doing his and copy. But yeonjun start making his into hearts . Soobin started to feel like his plain old circle cookies where plain looking. But oh well. After about three minutes of them molding their cookies they placed them on separate pans and placed them in the oven, setting it for 15 minutes. "you got flower everywhere on you yeonjun, let's go clean your up"

Soobin said grabbing yeonjuns hand leading  him to the bathroom. After soobin got yeonjun to sit on the toilet  seat he wet up the towel he let yeonjun use to wash himself and started cleaning yeonjun face.

Soobin was surprised that yeonjun managed to only get the flower on his face and hand. Or else he'd have to take a whole bath.

"Cookies binnie" Yeonjun said once soobin was finally done washing yeonjuns face. Yeonjun jumped up and ran off to the kitchen.

Once soobin made it there the oven dinged. Soobin grabbed and oven mitt and opened the oven taking their cookies out. Soobin set them on the counter.

"How is this even possible?" Soobin  asked himself. While yeonjuns came out perfect and in and in amazing hearts.

Soobins seemed to come out hard and the ends burnt.

"Wow" Yeonjun said picking up one of soobins cookies shoving it in his mouth making his cheeks puff up.

Soobin frowned when he heard the cookie crunching in yeonjuns mouth. But yeonjun seemed to enjoy them. "Sooooo good!" Yeonjun cooed grabbing another cookie.

While yeonjun ate the cookie he picked up one of his and handed it to soobin. Soobin took the cookie and took a bit. His eyes went wide from the taste.