15.

"Still no service" Soobin said holding his phone up in the air while walking.
Soobin would have to admit.. The basement was big. He's been walking for a while, and if he wasn't avoiding guards he was trying to get service on his phone so he could call Namjoon while trying to find the room  Yeonjun was in.

Soobin's first guess was that Yeonjun was in a room similar to the one he was in. But when he found other rooms like his.. They were empty.

Soobin knew that Yeonjun was here. He could feel it. So Soobin started looking for other rooms that Yeonjun might be in. He had even went down a hallway that had doors that looked similar to the door at the old power plant. They had lables and everything.

But those were empty or had someone else in them. Soobin had realized that it wasn't just Yeonjun and his mother.. There were more people.

And Soobin didn't just want to get Yeonjun and his mom and leave.. Now he wants to get the rest of the people Out to.

Which is why he NEEDS to get in contact with Namjoon, so he can tell him that's there are more people. And that things went deep, because now that Soobin knows that these people's get sold off when needed. They all needed to be saved.

Soobin had even tried the walky talky. But he's pretty sure the walky talkys are out of range. So his last hope is either Yoongi and Namjoon heard him when he was at the old power plant.

Or that he could get some signal to get everyone out.

Soobin let out a sigh as he turned down an empty hallway. The lights were bright in this hallway. Which caused Soobin to Squint his eyes as he walked down the hallway with his phone in his hand.

He felt his heart stop when he heard banging on a door.

"Let me go!" The person behind the door said while banging.
Soobin realized who's voice it was right away.

"Yeonjun!" He said walking over to the door and pulled on it. "Soobin!" He yelled back as he continued to bang the door that was locked shut.

"Fuck" Soobin said while putting his head on the door. "..Soobin" Yeonjun said after a while of silence. "It's locked Yeonjun" Soobin said running his hand through his hair out of frustration.

"Fuck, fuck.. What am I gonna do now" Soobin mumbled under his breath while looking down the hallway hoping no one was there.

Soobin felt a buzz in his hand and held his phone. He held his phone up and saw multiple text messages show up from Namjoon.

'We heard everything'

'Stay calm and safe'

'Don't say anything stupid'

'Try and find a way out before we get there'

'Find Yeonjun and his mother!'

'Try and get ahold of a gun and stay safe'

'Stay safe'

Soobin let out a dry laugh. "It's okay Yeonjun.. Namjoon and them are coming.. " He said putting his free hand against the cold door.

"I.. Just need to get you out of there" He said before something clicked in his head.

Gun... He has a gun. "I might be able to get you out after all" Soobin said and backed up. "Yeonjun if you can hear me then back up from the door" He said before grabbing into the gun.

He looked down the hallway and held his breath in hoping no one would hear the sound of the gun as he aimed the gun at the doorknob and pulled the trigger.

He jumped at the loud ringing going through his ears as he opened his eyes and turned to the door. A smile came to his face as he saw the doorknob that was one connected to the door on the floor.

He put the gun in his pants and opened the door and ran inside.
The smile on his face quickly disappeared.

"SOOBIN!!" yeonjun yelled and ran into Soobin's chest and hugged him. Soobin stood still as the image of Yeonjun went through his head.

"Yeonjun" Soobin said and grabbed onto Yeonjun's shoulders pushing him back to look at him again. The first thing Soobin noticed was the small gash going across his forehead, which was poorly cleaned. The purple bruise on his left cheek and his busted lip.

"What did they do to you?" Soobin asked as his voice cracked. He took the sleeve to his long sleeve shirt and started cleaning the blood that was under yeonjun's cut, making sure to be careful.

"They said because I ran away I needed a punishment" Yeonjun said as he leaned his head into Soobin's hand who was resting on his cheek.

"Fuck Yeonjun.. I'm sorry" Soobin said. "All you wanted was your mother and I was being a bad boyfriend and I pushed it away because I thought I'd lose you" Soobin said as he took his free hand and wrapped it around Yeonjuns waist pulling his close.

"I'm sorry okay.. But if we wanna get out of here we need to find your mother and we need to go and now" Soobin said as Yeonjun looked up at him.

"We don't have much time okay" Soobin whispered while Yeonjun nodded. "We're gonna get help.. Namjoon and them are coming.." Soobin said with a sigh. He was happy to have Yeonjun in his arms. "Lets go" Soobin said and grabbed Yeonjuns hand. "Lets go find mama" Yeonjun said as they walked out of the room.

~~

"Get everyone to the swat cars. Make sure their all geared up and I want some helicopters in the air. At least two!" Namjoon yelled through the Police station while everyone ran around putting on their bullet proof vest and grabbing all the guns they could. 

"hey..last time I checked..I gave orders around here" Yoongi said walking next to Namjoon. "Sorry.." Namjoon said grabbing the bridge of his nose and let out a sigh.. "Iv'e never  been this....this worried" Namjoon said looking at Yoongi. 

"It's because they have Soobin isn't it?" Yoongi asked patting Namjoons back. "You shouldn't worry to much. The more you worry the more bad things will happen...I'm sure Soobin is fine.." yoongi said nodding his head.

"Yoongi" Namjoon said looking down at Yoongi. "Yeah" Yoongi said. "Just because All this stuff is going down won't stop Soobin's mom from killing me if she finds out he's involved in all of this" Namjoon said with a groan. 

"You mean the one who threw a shoe at you at that thanksgiving party?" Yoongi asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes..that one" Namjoon said back as he started remembering the feeling of the shoe hitting the back of his head with full force. Yoongi looked up at Namjoon before patting his back again.

"Yeah you should try and find Soobin first" Yoongi said before walking away. Namjoon groaned at the lack of help that Yoongi gave before he checked his phone looking to see of Soobin had saw his messages. A small feeling of happiness came over Namjoon when he say that Soobin had looked at the messages.

"Don't worry..we're coming"

we're coming"

---

Was this chapter trash or no?